The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
mawi99102
bit late but i got an offer for rvc too. AAA. I have bristol next week. Not sure that i care tho because i prefer rvc to bristol, unless they give me AAB im not really interested. Hope to see all you guys with offers next september!!

Congratulations! hopefully see you in Camden next year.
Reply 41
mawi99102
bit late but i got an offer for rvc too. AAA. I have bristol next week. Not sure that i care tho because i prefer rvc to bristol, unless they give me AAB im not really interested. Hope to see all you guys with offers next september!!

congrats! hopefully will see you at freshers week! :biggrin:
Yeti-Boy
Congratulations! Nice essay mark!
BTW- Have any international/grad student heard anything from RVC yet?
I really hope my bad BMAT(4.6,4.7,3.0) results doesn't convince them to ask me not for an interview...

NO! i have heard from all the others, but i still havent heard anything from RVC! its my only hope and im fed up of waiting now! im doing the IB and none of the universities seem to understand what it is! :mad: oh well i can only wait!
Reply 43
How did you hear about your RVC, was it on track or by letter?? How long after your interview did you hear?? Is anyone still waiting too? - the suspense is killing me lol, and new UCAS decide they have technical problems, they've had 2 weeks to sort that out, how inconsiderate :p: !
if you had an offer surely youl get one for rvc aswell? i thought bristol was a smaller vet school and pickier than rvc, as rvc has more places to offer. if you remember back to the booklet thingy rvc gave out at interview, they only dont offer about 20 people of the 600 that they interview places or something like that. cant remember the exact figures! so if you got an offer from bristol relax lol.
Reply 45
cheers lol :biggrin: , hope you're right!!
Reply 46
Still waiting.... :mad:
Reply 47
nina_100
Still waiting.... :mad:

Seriously DON'T worry about, they have intil like April to give out offers, last year I got my ooffer on the 1st of april, after having my interview for vetmed on the 8th december!! I *know* its horrible waiting :smile:
Reply 48
*Arwen*
Seriously DON'T worry about, they have intil like April to give out offers, last year I got my ooffer on the 1st of april, after having my interview for vetmed on the 8th december!! I *know* its horrible waiting :smile:

OMG thats ages!! I wish I was a patient person lol!
Reply 49
sophiehardman
NO! i have heard from all the others, but i still havent heard anything from RVC! its my only hope and im fed up of waiting now! im doing the IB and none of the universities seem to understand what it is! :mad: oh well i can only wait!

i wouldnt worry about the IB if i were you - its quite prestigious, and it is recognised in UK universities since a lot of UK schools are offering it now :smile: good luck on your RVC app!!!
Reply 50
As an update for my application: rejected for D101 by RVC :s-smilie:, of course it feels really bad but to be honest I didn't expected to be invited for an interview anymore, so it doesn't come as a surprise really. I am still in the running for Edinburgh although I don't expect too much of that either. I think it was my PS that wasn't good enough and maybe my Dutch degrees didn't help as well. Anyway maybe I'll end up in Utrecht after all. BTW just curious am I the first one to receive a rejection by RVC? And an other question; is it usefull to ask for the reasons of your rejection?

Latest