The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
up to eight when I am actually getting some... Usually 2-4 though
Reply 21
If you want to stop but he still wants to continue maybe you could divert hs attention by giving him oral sex or using your hand to pleasure him instead? and vice versa. That way you dont have to have sex, you dont feel frigid because your still participating in some sexual activity and he gets what he wants. win win!
Reply 22
Original post by Emma.x
If you want to stop but he still wants to continue maybe you could divert hs attention by giving him oral sex or using your hand to pleasure him instead? and vice versa. That way you dont have to have sex, you dont feel frigid because your still participating in some sexual activity and he gets what he wants. win win!

Wow, this is depressing.

Or maybe she could just say listen we've had it three times i'd like to stop now.
Reply 23
So you don't feel frigid :biggrin: Deary me.
My boyfriend has dodgy knees and a stomach ulcer. I get sex headaches. Once is plenty. **** being old.
Reply 25
Original post by *Darcie*
Wow, this is depressing.

Or maybe she could just say listen we've had it three times i'd like to stop now.

F**k off!

its called compromise ya know obv if she wanted to tell him no there wouldnt be a reason for posting this she just would of. a load of people telling her to will not make her do it i was simply offering an alternative ya know. whats depressing is your one track mind
Reply 26
Most I've ever managed is 2 times in a day. It starts to hurt after that.
Reply 27
It's quality not quantity. My god, you're not a rabbit.
Reply 28
Original post by Emma.x
F**k off!

its called compromise ya know obv if she wanted to tell him no there wouldnt be a reason for posting this she just would of. a load of people telling her to will not make her do it i was simply offering an alternative ya know. whats depressing is your one track mind

How very eloquent you are.

Maybe when you are in a grown up relationship you will come to realise that sex is not solely about the man's needs.
Don't have sex with him a third time if it starts to hurt, and don't accept him expecting you to.
the more, the better!
Quality not quantity
Your not rigid n your also not obligated to do some yu don’t wanna do I jus went through the same me and my bf have sex at least 6 times a day I get tired and drained but I try to keep up wit him

Latest