The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
sam854
does this mean u realllllly wana see it?

The onus is on you to prove Kagutsuchi wrong, lol.
Reply 141
Kagu can suchi on my c0ck as far as i'm concerned.
Reply 142
Gorgon
The onus is on you to prove Kagutsuchi wrong, lol.

looool i really dont care about that she can think what she wants. apprently i have no penis... lol

ok more detail please

hard/flops

full body/or just crotch?

hahaha

your call....
sam854
Yes but asking what have they actually contributed is a slightly meaningless question it could be argued that no religion (maybe except Christianity) has contributed to British society.

So therefore it would be reasonable to assume that the op was trying to get the point across; why do Muslims get hatred when they contribute as much/as little to society as any other religion (bar Christianity)

The OP made a claim in order to get a point across, as a qualifying argument. Or poster in question here then asked the OP for examples to support that argument, because any poster should reasonably be able to support themselves. Regardless of how much other religions have contributed, if you're going to say in the inital, topic-starting post in a thread that your religion has made contributions, you should be capable of backing that up.
Reply 144
sam854
looool i really dont care about that she can think what she wants. apprently i have no penis... lol

ok more detail please

hard/flops

full body/or just crotch?

hahaha

your call....

Everything, baby! :rofl:
Reply 145
JIMAS in ipswich helps muslims and non muslims, they set up shelters for the homeless!!! Also Muslims give 2.5% of their saving to charity every year...isn't that contribution to society? helping each other...

Plus hating each other and other peoples religion's is pure ignorance...Islam teaches people to respect all religions...majority of muslims do this!
In many places muslims and non muslims have lived together in harmony...it's just you only hear about the ones who don't therefore it makes it look like everybody is like that...the openminded, intellectual people understand both side of an arguement and can admit if they are wrong!...
zohaib01
I have only been on this forum for elss than a month and already come across some extremist hating on the islamic culture mocking and demining thier contribution to the brisitsh society i would love to name and shame but i dont think i am allowed but why cant people accept that we are harding working and conderate to other peoples values and stuff you see in the media is being shown to you for a reason!!

Because of terrorism.
Reply 147
zohaib01
well in chirstanity the old testamont homosexuality is deemed a sinful act and until some time women were not even premitted to talk in the church so both have quite similar views and stille expected to cover thier heads whilst at church

you cant defend islam by pointing the finger at another ideology. you argued that people were making ofensive comments about islam and or muslims and i pointed out that islam and muslims make comments that can be offensive to women, homosexuals and etc. for example, islam itself is based on the premise that christianity is 'corrupt' - you don't need to be a christian to realise that that would be offensive, yet no one can say anthing that upsets muslims. its called hypocrisy.

seccondly, a christian may disagree with homosexuality but the catholic church and almost all protestant denominations condemn violence committed against gay people. on the other hand, muslims demand that gay people be murdered - so theres a very clear difference.
Reply 148
Gorgon
Everything, baby! :rofl:

do u actually seriously want 1?

i have no problem with gettin naked 4 jokes

as i have done this quite a bit, especially on holiday. lol

i dnt want to go 2 all the effort if u dnt or are joking
Reply 149
talons3242
Because of terrorism.

just terrorism? does it have nothing to do with the content of islam? perhaps some regard it to be a sexist and homophobic religion? perhaps some think it is violent? perhaps some have a low opinion of islam because it confflicts with science e.g. evolution? etc.
Reply 150
well you said that this is an islamic belief i pointed out this belief is shared by chrisitanty and as you know there are people who argue that in islam gays are accpeted and you cant say that muslims are not critsied beacause i gaurntee there is more critism towards muslims than christains as christanity has been around in uk for much longer and all the media going on about mulism terrosits#
even though islam does demand it we do not act upon it so much in fact we dont even agree with it i personally do not think gays should be murdered
Reply 151
spacepirate-James
Thats a fair point..Next time they should destroy all religions unless they can give some points for what they do for British society. More points equals allowed religion. And if there is a tie then there should be like a total wipeout/assault course to decide the winning religion! :yep:

:woo:

AHAHAHA, The pope on the Total Wipeout course :rolleyes:
Reply 152
Eggon
just terrorism? does it have nothing to do with the content of islam? perhaps some regard it to be a sexist and homophobic religion? perhaps some think it is violent? perhaps some have a low opinion of islam because it confflicts with science e.g. evolution? etc.

just shows how little you know about islam !
Reply 153
zohaib01

instead of making a stupid single sentence comment like that, why don't you attempt to dispute what I've said?
Reply 154
Delta Usafa
Maybe you shouldn't be offended so easily? :dontknow:

I was not offended I just find rudeness vulgar
Reply 155
becuase thats what you want and i,m not going to give you the gratification of doing it i think this thread has enough haters at the moment dont need you to start aswell why dont you crawl back under your balnket of lies and carry on beliving what your told like a good little (insert sex here)
Because Islam is a quite weak religion in principle, as with all other religions, except it is subjected as being supportive of 'terrorism' and 'oppression' by the Media, and therefore it attracts the most debates. As a bully would always pick on the superficially weakest.
zohaib01

Enlighten him then. :rolleyes:

I've had enough of all the rude, intolerant, defensive Muslims on TSR.

You should learn to be more open-minded. :smile:

And I say that as a Muslim too so don't get arsey with me.
Reply 158
Eggon
instead of making a stupid single sentence comment like that, why don't you attempt to dispute what I've said?

I believe this is the answer to your question... http://www.islam-guide.com/frm-ch1.htm

Hope you enjoy reading this - i found it quite interesting i must admit some of the things i learnt i had no idea about e.g. ebryology, origins of the universe about the cloudxs and the mountains...

:smile:
Reply 159
rupertj
In that case, I'm a terrorist, I'm going to start an anti-Western organisation tomorrow. They will work to bring down the government an introduce Taleban-style laws.

Would you allow that? Would I not be arrested right now?

DISCLAIMER: I'm not really ant-western, I'm just trying to make a point.

Okay, well there's a difference between having an opinion and acting on it.
But yeah, if you went around saying that, then you'd be arrested.
As that is not an opinion, it is a plan...

Latest