The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The final song in the latest episode was too awesome.
Reply 21
E4 are showing the pilot ep at 9pm on Tuesday December 15th as a preview, the main series starts mid-January. :smile:

I love this show too much, any chance of a Glee society being set up? I have no idea how to!
Reply 22
i love Glee!!! :smile:

one of my flatmates is a study abroad student from america and she introduced me to it, i'm addicted to watching the new episode on megavideo every week but i think i'll rewatch when it comes to E4!! :smile:
Only one more episode left then break until april :frown:
Reply 24
Love Glee!!
Reply 25
sparklysparkles
Only one more episode left then break until april :frown:

But then it's only a couple of weeks before we can watch them all again on E4 - and once they're finished here, it'll nearly be the right time for them to show the new episodes! :biggrin:
Reply 26
Did anyone notice that Joe McElderry from X factor already sang two songs from Glee? Extra points for that!
I have just discovered this thread here and the programme on E4 - looks alright so far :p:
Stray_talk
I have just discovered this thread here and the programme on E4 - looks alright so far

Alright? AMAZING, more like :biggrin:
It was good, how about that :p:
Reply 30
I just watched the one on E4. I thought it was amazing! Really engaging and just fun. Good stuff!
I love Glee!! Can't believe its not back till april tho! tut!
Reply 32
I downloaded it all 13 episodes last week and loved it. The musical numbers are actually a lot more enjoyable than I thought they would plus the humour is amazing, Jane Lynch's performance as Sue is utterly immense. The character development in the show is also above average; it really does everything it's supposed to do very well.

Sadly I haven't been able to get anyone other than my sister to watch it with me as they see the singing decide it's like High school musical (which I hate btw) and don't want to give it a try.
Just watched the first episode on 4od, it's amazing! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Will they show it every week on Ch4?
BrightGirl
Just watched the first episode on 4od, it's amazing! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Will they show it every week on Ch4?

The season doesn't actually start until January, and I'm not sure if it'll be on C4 or E4 like the pilot was :smile:
Reply 35
US pace:

Spoiler

Reply 36
this show is absolutely amazing, and some of the acting in it is unbelievably awesome. All my other shows (Scrubs, House, HIMYM, 90210, One Tree hill, Big Bang Theory and Smallville) are feeling a bit stale atm (well maybe not smallville) and Glee's been a breath of fresh air.
I heard about this programme back in September from WhattheBuck on YouTube. I subscribed to a channel that had their cool cover versions, and I've watched clips of the show online. So happy to see that first full episode on Tuesday, it was well good. It's a shame there's no more eps till next year, but something to look forward to :smile:. And that Rachel Berry is so pretty.
Reply 38
Just started watching this. Amazing.
Reply 39
I need to start watching this :teeth:

EDIT: why does this have to clash with hustle :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest