The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE For You

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
wooo...it seems I JUST managed to fill in my form in the small time space LSE for you was working. Before it was lse for you is experiencing problems page, then it worked and I managed to complete the 2 forms and after that the password incorrect thingy happened. Lucky me =D
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Original post by WeiChin
wooo...it seems I JUST managed to fill in my form in the small time space LSE for you was working. Before it was lse for you is experiencing problems page, then it worked and I managed to complete the 2 forms and after that the password incorrect thingy happened. Lucky me =D

are you able to login now?
Still cant login, Fail
Reply 23
Tech. team contacted me and helped me in creating new account, and it's working fine. All my data such as offer certificate, address, etc is same just the email address has been updated with the new email address.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by kingkhan
are you able to login now?

Yeap I can log in now.
able to login now
Reply 26
what kind of photo are u guys submitting, like a proper serious one?
tralala9
what kind of photo are u guys submitting, like a proper serious one?

You should submit a proper one because every time you print out a form for Certificate and Registration, whether that be for accommodation or bank purposes, also the photo of you on your LSE Student Card will be the one you put on the website. So I would put up a proper one if I were you.
If you are given an offer, your LSE for you account is updated online and your status changes from "under consideration by the department" to something else(?). Is this your only notice or do you also receive an email saying you have been accepted? The reason I ask is, does it really make sense to keep checking the system or should I just wait for an email?
Reply 29
Original post by interleukin
If you are given an offer, your LSE for you account is updated online and your status changes from "under consideration by the department" to something else(?). Is this your only notice or do you also receive an email saying you have been accepted? The reason I ask is, does it really make sense to keep checking the system or should I just wait for an email?

Are you saying you can get onto LSE for you before you become a registered student? I've just received my offer but when I've never logged on there, theres no place to register or anything. How do I get on?
Reply 30
Original post by bigcam0011
Are you saying you can get onto LSE for you before you become a registered student? I've just received my offer but when I've never logged on there, theres no place to register or anything. How do I get on?

No you can't. LSE For You provides a tracking service for masters applicants, which is what they were talking about. In late June you will receive details on how to log in to verify your application and fee status, and to upload an ID picture. Once you have met your offer, you will get instructions on how to activate your LSE IT account, which lets you log in to LSE For You, Moodle, your email, etc. As I recall, this happened in September sometime.
Reply 31
Original post by avash27
No you can't. LSE For You provides a tracking service for masters applicants, which is what they were talking about. In late June you will receive details on how to log in to verify your application and fee status, and to upload an ID picture. Once you have met your offer, you will get instructions on how to activate your LSE IT account, which lets you log in to LSE For You, Moodle, your email, etc. As I recall, this happened in September sometime.

Oh I see, thanks for that. Was completely off the ball haha. I thought it was something along those lines but misinterpreted the posts in this forum. thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending