The Student Room Group

Romanians?......or people who love romania.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Guys, have any of you got a yellow card? If so, how much money did you have in your bank account? I'm really worried about this aspect.
I love Romanian music... Akcent <3
Ok...so it's 2011 now, and as a 12th grade student, i was amongst the first generation to take those "Unique Subject Exams" or whatever (rough translation, sorry about it)..Teze cu subiect unic. Therefore, I didn't take the "Capacitate" exam.
Could anybody tell me what is the GCSE Mathematics equivalent in that case?

Thanks
Reply 83
Prolly media tezei la mate in a 8-a. Good luck with your application. I am not applying anymore, cause I failed the IELTS test and I won't be paying any more money. I'm not that rich. Carol Davila, here I come.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 84
Hi guys:smile: another Romanian here! Lived in London for the past 5years and i'm off to Cardiff Uni in September :smile:
Reply 85
Also I saw someone asking here why universities would care about your results at Capacitate. They care because it is the equivalent of British GCES's and some unis look at those too in addition to A levels results (or in the case of Romanian applicants-Baccalaureat). The grades from Capacitate as not as important as those you get in your Bac for obvious reason, although some unis such as LSE are obsessed with have perfect grades in all your exams. In addition, for some subjects it is required to have Maths at GCES with a minimum of C. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 86
i strongly believe that romanian gurls are the hottest on this planet. ;p
i love edward maya :party:
Reply 88
medic86
i strongly believe that romanian gurls are the hottest on this planet. ;p

They are.

Another Romanian here, applying for university in 2013. Anyone applying for something in London?
hey guys,

I'm also from Romania, a future student at Visual Communication (BIAD).
It's nice to finally study something else than math and biology.

Anyone else studying here?
Reply 90
Any Romanian interested about a future career in Investment Banking? I really need to talk to someone who knows the Romanian Baccalaureate, who wants to go at a decent uni for IB etc.
how hard isit to learn romanian? If your living there, how long you think it'l take to pick it up?
Reply 92
Depends on your abilities. Romanian is a latin language, maybe this helps you understand how easy/hard it is.
Reply 93
Any romanians in Queen Mary Univ of London?
any romanians studying in university of exeter? :smile:
Reply 95
Any romanians/moldavians attending Newcastle University?
Reply 96
Original post by masodin
Heyy, this thread is quite dead... it's time to resurrect it :biggrin:
So, basically I have an unconditional offer to study dentistry at Newcastle University, so happy :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Was just wandering if there are any Moldovans or Romanians in the area for the begining of 2011 academic year?

hey there...
just got to newcastle last night and i'm staying at henderson hall.
any other romanians?

cheers! :biggrin:
Reply 97
Original post by icutza
hey there...
just got to newcastle last night and i'm staying at henderson hall.
any other romanians?

cheers! :biggrin:

Hey, I'm staying at Castle Court. Are you romanian or moldovan? What course are you in?
Reply 98
Original post by masodin
Hey, I'm staying at Castle Court. Are you romanian or moldovan? What course are you in?

Hey....I was born in Moldova, Chisinau, but I moved to Bucharest when I was 5.
I'm a postgrad, studying Computer Security. You?
Reply 99
Original post by icutza
Hey....I was born in Moldova, Chisinau, but I moved to Bucharest when I was 5.
I'm a postgrad, studying Computer Security. You?

Ahh, I'm a undergraduate, studying dentistry.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest