The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Open Day. Are you going?

Are any of you going to the open day (for computer science) on the 8th, 22nd Febuary or the 3rd of March?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Im going to one on the 25th for the Business school :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
29th Feb for Physics / Astronomy / Mathematic open day :smile:
I'm going to the one on the 18th feb for biomedical science :smile:
Reply 4
I'm going on the 3rd March for Law
Anyone else going for Law
Is anyone bringing their parents as well???
Reply 5
I'm making my mother drive me as the train is very expensive from Newcastle to Hertfordshire, so she'll be wanting to come in with me yeah, a sacrifice I'm willing to make to save £130~
Reply 6
LOL same here Kvitty, my parents are paying for my flight so they wanna go for the look round to :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Are these three dates (8th, 22nd, 3rd) only for specific courses or are they general university open days?
Reply 8
Original post by lap1104
Are these three dates (8th, 22nd, 3rd) only for specific courses or are they general university open days?

I think they're for the general uni open days.
Have u tried looking at their website???
Reply 9
Original post by ********
I think they're for the general uni open days.
Have u tried looking at their website???

Yeah it says the next one is Saturday 10th March which I can't make :/ I'll try phoning tomorrow :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by lap1104

Those are the open days for Computer Science applicants. Im not sure about other courses sorry
Reply 11
When I got an offer for physics they sent me a list of days for physics and math open days so I think each department has different days available as to avoid too many applicants there on the same day.
Reply 12
I've got one on the 8th, well tomorrow, for primary education. I think it is a range of things.
Reply 13
im going open day on 10th march, the one thats on their website. ive already been to two open days in the past but i got more i wanna see, this time im gonna go alone so i can actually see it all! >.<
I'm a mum driving my brat on February 15th to the Applicants open day for Humanities (DeHav campus). Hopefully I'll be allowed out of the car to have a look around if I promise to walk 20 paces behind her and not ask embarassing questions.
I'm going to the Business School 25th of Feb.
Reply 16
I'm going to the humanities one on 15th of Feb. Going by myself so should be fun.
Reply 17
Original post by osbian
I'm going to the humanities one on 15th of Feb. Going by myself so should be fun.

did you enjoy it? I wasn't in today so didn't see anything of the open day but did you find it helpful? are there any unanswered questions you have?
Reply 18
Does anyone know what my informal interview will consist of? Will it be just a getting to know me type of thing or will they give me any math/physics questions to ponder over etc?

Quick Reply

Latest