The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Pakistani sex gangs allowed to operate as police and SS are too scared of 'racist' ac

Scroll to see replies

In an article where the top comment is a tribute to the BNP I often wonder if people realise that sometimes these stories are written to appeal to a certain audience?

'The BNP have been trying to tell people of this for years but were branded "racist" for doing so. The politically correct multi-culturists have a lot to answer for as do the cowardly police, social services, government and media who, in many cases, deliberately turned a blind eye to what was and still is, going on in towns and cities up and down the country'.

Screams NSDAP all over it.
Reply 21
you probably cant go into town without being harassed because everyone knows what you are...
how can you blanket call Pakistani men rapists? like seriously ... and then have the impudence to call other people 'ignorant bigots' this is without a doubt one of the most ill informed BS posts i have had the misfortune to read! white men rape white girls, white men rape coloured girls, black men rape white and coloured girls and wow what do you know? asian men rape white and coloured girls, dont be so ignorant and say that the majority of the problem is 'pakistani gangs' its offensive and wrong on so many levels.
Reply 22
Original post by Chloe xxx
Then why dont they groom their own girls all the time? Why is it always white girls who are very vulnerable?

Because Pakistani girls are brought up differently, they are brought up in a much more strict manner, they have more restriction when going out, parents must know everything, etc.
Plus even my sister is told to be careful, quite specifically about men who are on the street and is always with friends when going out. Another problem they face is the connections the family has back home, which can lead to reprisals for their family.... some families go very far. And what does a Pakistani girl want?, they don't drink, etc so it would be much harder for them to groom.

This is why they target the white locals, in comparison they see as easier.
It's very harsh, I know, but I can't change how things are in reality.
Reply 23
Original post by Perseveranze
If you did get sexually abused (which I doubt), then I'm sure it was due to some stupidity on your part.

I say this because of the great amount of inaccuracies in your post.

Which inaccuracies? Typical response, your lying (no im not you fool, ive mentioned it on here many times).

Why dont you address the issue and stop burying your head in the sand and accusing victims of lying? Your just as bad as these perverts.
Reply 24
Original post by cl_steele
you probably cant go into town without being harassed because everyone knows what you are...
how can you blanket call Pakistani men rapists? like seriously ... and then have the impudence to call other people 'ignorant bigots' this is without a doubt one of the most ill informed BS posts i have had the misfortune to read! white men rape white girls, white men rape coloured girls, black men rape white and coloured girls and wow what do you know? asian men rape white and coloured girls, dont be so ignorant and say that the majority of the problem is 'pakistani gangs' its offensive and wrong on so many levels.

The problem IS pakistani gangs read the article you moron. Its about many crimes which are the same and are linked, in a way by ethnicity. Sorry if your another bigot who doesnt like this being pointed out.

No they dont know who I am, how do you suppose this? I've been harassed by them for years, coincidently less as I've got older. I couldnt get away from them when I was 13/14/15.

Another argument the same as all the others, white people rape, black people rape. Yes and the discussion is about the many pakistani gang rapists. There isnt many indian gangs raping white girls is there?
Reply 25
Then why is older men marrying girls as young as 9 commonplace in many Islamic countries?

There is no such thing as an Islamic country or any sort, last known one was the Ottoman empire and even that was quite a bit off.

The common place of these marriages aren't that common to be honest.....I do hear the occasional marriage but that's rarely. And often when these things are found out, there is to an extent a backlash within the community. Often these 'marriages' are not upto the Islamic standard and can be classed as void. Such the young child in Islington who's marriage doesn't stand as the marriage was performed by a backstreet person claiming to a religious person of sorts. You can't trust these people, it happens, but it happens because those people have other interests other than their own faith......e.g. the backstreet guy wanted to get paid
Reply 26
Original post by Agenda Suicide
In an article where the top comment is a tribute to the BNP I often wonder if people realise that sometimes these stories are written to appeal to a certain audience?

'The BNP have been trying to tell people of this for years but were branded "racist" for doing so. The politically correct multi-culturists have a lot to answer for as do the cowardly police, social services, government and media who, in many cases, deliberately turned a blind eye to what was and still is, going on in towns and cities up and down the country'.

Screams NSDAP all over it.

Another scapegoat excuse to avoid discussing the racial and cultural influences behind the attacks.....mention the problem you support the EDL and BNP.
Another scapegoat excuse to avoid discussing the racial and cultural influences behind the attacks.....mention the problem you support the EDL and BNP.

Whose the scapegoat?

And I don't understand what you are saying, I am fairly certain I don't support either thanks.
Reply 28
The problem IS pakistani gangs read the article you moron. Its about many crimes which are the same and are linked, in a way by ethnicity. Sorry if your another bigot who doesnt like this being pointed out.

No they dont know who I am, how do you suppose this? I've been harassed by them for years, coincidently less as I've got older. I couldnt get away from them when I was 13/14/15.

Another argument the same as all the others, white people rape, black people rape. Yes and the discussion is about the many pakistani gang rapists. There isnt many indian gangs raping white girls is there?

you dont even know what a bigot is do you? obviously standing up against your unfounded racism is bigotry isnt it?
to be quite honest i could not give a **** what happened to you when you were young ... the actions of a couple of individuals dont give you any right to brand the majority of thousands of law abiding pakistanis as serial rapists its a vile and twisted notion only someone of your twisted moral calibre could come up with. i bet you dont even know the difference between indians and pakistanis bar the name do you?

there isnt many indian gangs raping people ... sigh, there is of course indian gangs raping people ... i dont really care for the figures and since all you can refference is 'the daily fascist' im not going to trust any you throw at me either.
Reply 29
you dont even know what a bigot is do you? obviously standing up against your unfounded racism is bigotry isnt it?
to be quite honest i could not give a **** what happened to you when you were young ... the actions of a couple of individuals dont give you any right to brand the majority of thousands of law abiding pakistanis as serial rapists its a vile and twisted notion only someone of your twisted moral calibre could come up with. i bet you dont even know the difference between indians and pakistanis bar the name do you?

there isnt many indian gangs raping people ... sigh, there is of course indian gangs raping people ... i dont really care for the figures and since all you can refference is 'the daily fascist' im not going to trust any you throw at me either.

Is there? Look at all the men in the article convicted, are they indian? I'm talking about this particular problem in the UK, not elsewhere in the world.

I didnt brand all pakistanis as serial rapists you moron, I stated FACTS which is it is mainly pakistani men committing these offences, here in the UK. Read the facts and proof on the thread.

And yes, you've given the typical 'racism' response and using my 'moral standards' to divert attention away from the actual issue, which IS racist, racist against white girls and probably founded from a belief they are 'easy'. Well done, cwevver yoou :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 30
Is there? Look at all the men in the article convicted, are they indian? I'm talking about this particular problem in the UK, not elsewhere in the world.

I didnt brand all pakistanis as serial rapists you moron, I stated FACTS which is it is mainly pakistani men committing these offences, here in the UK. Read the facts and proof on the thread.

And yes, you've given the typical 'racism' response and using my 'moral standards' to divert attention away from the actual issue, which IS racist, racist against white girls and probably founded from a belief they are 'easy'. Well done, cwevver yoou :wink:

this article is a pack of lies and only a mentally subnormal 'person' such as yourself would believe them, says a lot for your education that you fall in line behind the goose stepping nazis of this country.

no theyre not facts, youve yet to give a reputable source for any of the **** youre spouting ... youre just upset because you were 'fiddled' by a pakistani when you were young ... ergo bigot.

the fact the article has focussed on white girls doesnt mean theyre the only ones getting raped ... black, asians, middle easten girls etc. are also raped, but wait this is TDM coloured people dont exist in their universe, divert attention from the issue? there is no issue its you being a racist up tight bitch, lets be quite honest here, youre a self confessed hooker with no education and you expect the people of TSR to take you seriously? ho ... ho ... ho... have fun with that smarty.
Reply 31
this article is a pack of lies and only a mentally subnormal 'person' such as yourself would believe them, says a lot for your education that you fall in line behind the goose stepping nazis of this country.

no theyre not facts, youve yet to give a reputable source for any of the **** youre spouting ... youre just upset because you were 'fiddled' by a pakistani when you were young ... ergo bigot.

the fact the article has focussed on white girls doesnt mean theyre the only ones getting raped ... black, asians, middle easten girls etc. are also raped, but wait this is TDM coloured people dont exist in their universe, divert attention from the issue? there is no issue its you being a racist up tight bitch, lets be quite honest here, youre a self confessed hooker with no education and you expect the people of TSR to take you seriously? ho ... ho ... ho... have fun with that smarty.

So you disregard because its the DM? An example of them reporting rape by gangs and paedophilia and them not being pakistani:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056195/Rival-gangs-using-RAPE-weapon-says-Theresa-May.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2031013/Notorious-paedophile-jailed-238-years-abusing-children-free-mingle-children-car-boot-sale.html

So your wrong, and if thats all you have to back up your argument you have failed.

You dont know anything about my education, and its higher than yours, I looked at your grades not exactly smashing are they? For one I nailed you in English (apparent from this thread too)

All you have is pathetic insults and 'fiddled'? You have no respect whatsoever but its ok I suspect Karma will take care of your bitch ass in the future :wink:
Reply 32
So you disregard because its the DM? An example of them reporting rape by gangs and paedophilia and them not being pakistani:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056195/Rival-gangs-using-RAPE-weapon-says-Theresa-May.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2031013/Notorious-paedophile-jailed-238-years-abusing-children-free-mingle-children-car-boot-sale.html

So your wrong, and if thats all you have to back up your argument you have failed.

You dont know anything about my education, and its higher than yours, I looked at your grades not exactly smashing are they? For one I nailed you in English (apparent from this thread too)

All you have is pathetic insults and 'fiddled'? You have no respect whatsoever but its ok I suspect Karma will take care of your bitch ass in the future :wink:

yes i do disregard it because its the daily mail ... its a well known source of lies and slander and little else, its a rag for the hoi pollei of this country.
what my grades from 2years ago? ... oh dear this is where it gets embarrassing for you ... see youre destined to be a washed up street walker, youll be burned out by the time youre 30 and high and dry, me though i have a place at the 7th best university on this beautiful planet we call earth, now tell me who's going further? ... youre daring to lecture me on my use of english on the internet? all i can say is 'lol'.
no of course i have no respect for you, youre a foul evil women who seems to have nothing better to do than trol TSR for people to argue with your disgusting fascist views on life, unfortunately i fed said trol and here we are now. and judging by your current profession im hard pressed to believe it wasnt your fault anyway. oh karma? ahahahahaha deary me the racist using the concept of karma, you do realise that karma is a hindu/buddist/sikh principle? i believe im correct in assuming you are none of the aforementioned ergo why are you using it?
Reply 33
Original post by Iqbal007
Just like to point out the Muhammad pbuh married her to create peace and stability among the Muslims and another drive. Also you got to look at the time of this, this happened over a 1000 years ago, where it was acceptable and normal, also back then humans matured much differently then today, so Aisha in comparison to today's counterpart would be more mature physically.

Also why are you saying this to specifically 'western women', this applies to women in general........... this is a major cultural issue, which is kept hushed up in south asian countries. No father in those countries would let his daughter out alone........men from there are more aroused and aren't used to seeing women at all...... because it is a very manly place when on the streets. There just very sexually men, who are taking advantage.......if they tried this back home and were caught they would be killed by a mob.

Did he also **** her to create peace? How did that help? As a so called profit of god surely he should know that a 9 year old girl is simply not mentally prepared for marriage, let alone sex at such a young age. He was a pedo, stop denying. Also lol at "also back then humans matured much differently then today", a child is a child.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 34
Oh my days woman, stop it already.. we get it it you don't like Pakistanis. Build a bridge and get over it.

If I was to get racially abused by white people you won't see me making a thread about how racist white people are every 5 minutes. Also why do you keep concentrating what crimes the Pakistanis commit in this country? Are you trying to create some racial hatred?

Also what is up with your display picture?
Reply 35
Im not disagreeing with you, however this is the point they should not be allowed to behave this way. Politically correct morons on the left ignore obvious cultural differences like this and are too scared to address the issue for fear of being called racist, and this has resulted in the abuse of the nations young girls.

Stop extrapolating your experience with Asian men (which is probably linked with your job) to the nations young girl. Yes you may have come across a few dodgy men do you really think that has nothing to do with your job?
Reply 36
yes i do disregard it because its the daily mail ... its a well known source of lies and slander and little else, its a rag for the hoi pollei of this country.
what my grades from 2years ago? ... oh dear this is where it gets embarrassing for you ... see youre destined to be a washed up street walker, youll be burned out by the time youre 30 and high and dry, me though i have a place at the 7th best university on this beautiful planet we call earth, now tell me who's going further? ... youre daring to lecture me on my use of english on the internet? all i can say is 'lol'.
no of course i have no respect for you, youre a foul evil women who seems to have nothing better to do than trol TSR for people to argue with your disgusting fascist views on life, unfortunately i fed said trol and here we are now. and judging by your current profession im hard pressed to believe it wasnt your fault anyway. oh karma? ahahahahaha deary me the racist using the concept of karma, you do realise that karma is a hindu/buddist/sikh principle? i believe im correct in assuming you are none of the aforementioned ergo why are you using it?

Oh the irony, you cant even spell troll, a perfect example of yourself.

from The Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2011/jan/06/child-sex-trafficking-racial-stereotyping

of silence has impeded investigations into a hidden pattern of offending by British Pakistani gangs sexually abusing hundreds of young white girls.

The view points to the convictions of 56 men, all but three of whom were Asian and most from the British Pakistani community, found guilty of sexual offences involving on-street grooming. There have been 17 court cases in 13 urban areas in the north and Midlands since 1997.

The most recent case involved the conviction of nine men in November on sexual offence charges, relating to 27 victims in Derby, 22 of whom where white.

Nick Clegg has called such criminal pimping gangs "grotesque", and Keith Vaz, chair of the Commons home affairs committee, has called for a police inquiry.

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, a Muslim youth organisation, has condemned the perpetrators, claiming they believed that "white girls have fewer morals" and are "less valuable" than Muslim girls.

Thats a widespread view, obviously it is against the idea that the problem with pakistani men is wide spread, although it is prevalent in the north west, yorkshire and midlands.

Oh and yet again you have no facts just childish insults. I'm not a street walker by the way, shows how lacking in knowledge you are yet again. Your such a stuck up little weed, I didnt know 'people' like you existed.
Reply 37
Original post by ALII
Oh my days woman, stop it already.. we get it it you don't like Pakistanis. Build a bridge and get over it.

If I was to get racially abused by white people you won't see me making a thread about how racist white people are every 5 minutes. Also why do you keep concentrating what crimes the Pakistanis commit in this country? Are you trying to create some racial hatred?

Also what is up with your display picture?

In her about me section she says she works as a pole dancer, it doesn't take a genius to work out she is going to come across dodgy men.
Reply 38
Original post by Besakt
Stop extrapolating your experience with Asian men (which is probably linked with your job) to the nations young girl. Yes you may have come across a few dodgy men do you really think that has nothing to do with your job?

Using my job to divert AGAIN? Look whos apathetic and unwilling to discuss.

As Ive stated many times, my experiences were as a CHILD, about 14. Do you think I've done my job my whole life or something? :confused:

The ignorance and stupidity of some on here is astonishing.
Reply 39
Original post by Besakt
In her about me section she says she works as a pole dancer, it doesn't take a genius to work out she is going to come across dodgy men.

Wouldn't that be dodgy men coming across her?

Latest

Trending

Trending