The Student Room Group

University of Kent... Accounting and Finance

I'm planning on studying at Kent in September for Accounting and Finance course.... can everyone recommend some useful books for this course... Please!! :biggrin:
Reply 1
there'll be a reading list.
Reply 2
Original post by MrHappy_J
there'll be a reading list.

yeah but i heard that they will give it to us when we start but i want to prepare myself before that.....

are you studying there..?
Reply 3
Original post by sandraxRx
yeah but i heard that they will give it to us when we start but i want to prepare myself before that.....

are you studying there..?

yeah i am. on the website youll find the module catalogue and i think there's a list on there.
also they should have sent you a packet with a booklet inside it, there's a reading list on there too.
on a side note i know you may be enthusiastic and youre excited about it and all but there's really no need to prepare months in advance, if there was they'd tell you so.
I mean, this is me as a fresher: who im at uni yay i wonder how much i can learn before lectures start!!! :smile:
and this is me four terms on: i can't take it anymore :sigh:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
yeah i am. on the website youll find the module catalogue and i think there's a list on there.
also they should have sent you a packet with a booklet inside it, there's a reading list on there too.
on a side note i know you may be enthusiastic and youre excited about it and all but there's really no need to prepare months in advance, if there was they'd tell you so.
I mean, this is me as a fresher: who im at uni yay i wonder how much i can learn before lectures start!!! :smile:
and this is me four terms on: i can't take it anymore :sigh:

:smile: thanks for the info!! i hope to see you there... good luck on your work hope you achieve the grade you want!! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by sandraxRx
:smile: thanks for the info!! i hope to see you there... good luck on your work hope you achieve the grade you want!! :biggrin:

haha thanks but its unlikely at this stage.

here's the catalogue, it should give you details about your modules plus any reading prerequisites:

https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/modulecatalogue/

see you there. i hope you have better luck than i do :wink:
Reply 6
haha thanks but its unlikely at this stage.

here's the catalogue, it should give you details about your modules plus any reading prerequisites:

https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/modulecatalogue/

see you there. i hope you have better luck than i do :wink:

aww thank you that really help!!! <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending