The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2060
Rondo was getting nice and he is an elite PG but in the playoffs teams will just make him shoot jumpers in the half court and that is where he gets found out
45 pounds for a league pass for the rest of the season + playoffs on www.nba.tv
Get on it folks
Original post by Simon Adebisi
45 pounds for a league pass for the rest of the season + playoffs on www.nba.tv
Get on it folks

i prefer the cheap version, im subscribed to 4 channels on youtube that upload the games in HD within like 8 hours of them
Original post by youngzwavey
[video="youtube;R4LIvZnMIKk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4LIvZnMIKk&feature=context&context=G29b40b5FUAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

missed it did ya :wink:

anywhoooo, i told y'all OKC!

Much love
if your like me and don't want to pay for league pass :colondollar: search these 4 names below on youtube. they're users who upload full nba 1080p/720p hd games within 6/8 hours of the game being played. 240p/360p come up within like two hours. I've been watching since the all-star break and haven't missed a game between the 4 channels. *note* kumho4life often uploads just the 1st quarter now and then gives some rubbish download link that takes years unless you have a premium account but the other 3 consistantly put up the whole thing

kumho4life

vkclub1222

okober0512

rileysmv
if your like me and don't want to pay for league pass :colondollar: search these 4 names below on youtube. they're users who upload full nba 1080p/720p hd games within 6/8 hours of the game being played. 240p/360p come up within like two hours. I've been watching since the all-star break and haven't missed a game between the 4 channels. *note* kumho4life often uploads just the 1st quarter now and then gives some rubbish download link that takes years unless you have a premium account but the other 3 consistantly put up the whole thing

kumho4life

vkclub1222

okober0512

rileysmv

IMO it's really not the same as watching them live. :s-smilie: I guess it's different for everyone though.
Original post by alexsong
Rondo was getting nice and he is an elite PG but in the playoffs teams will just make him shoot jumpers in the half court and that is where he gets found out

Why would people play him any differently to how they do in the regular season? It's not like they make much of an effort to actually stop him from shooting normally.

And I think you will find that the Celtics wouldn't have won that championship without him, they nearly won it the next year too. :wink:
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
IMO it's really not the same as watching them live. :s-smilie: I guess it's different for everyone though.

believe me i still get as excited lool i just have to be very careful opening emails and tsr nba threads or else i end up knowing the outcomes lol
Reply 2068
Why would people play him any differently to how they do in the regular season? It's not like they make much of an effort to actually stop him from shooting normally.

And I think you will find that the Celtics wouldn't have won that championship without him, they nearly won it the next year too. :wink:

Because it is the playoffs so effort, defence etc will rise, it almost goes without saying that people can be arsed more in the playoffs, if the Cs had a center and could rebound better to get out on the fast break he would be even more dangerous

Agree 100% about the finals the year after they won it if Perk played game 7 they would have won IMO, the Perk trade must still be such a killer for celtics fans
believe me i still get as excited lool i just have to be very careful opening emails and tsr nba threads or else i end up knowing the outcomes lol

So you'll watch the playoff games and the NBA finals after they've happened?! :eek:

I can't do that! I normally watch the games with friends. It's a lot cheaper though I guess lol
So you'll watch the playoff games and the NBA finals after they've happened?! :eek:

I can't do that! I normally watch the games with friends. It's a lot cheaper though I guess lol

lool yup just a few hours after or i might endure those painfully bad live streams lool it wont be all bad though i already know my thunder are winning it :wink:
I would like the Thunder to win it all! Well, i'd prefer my Celtics to.. but it's never going to happen.

Dunno this year seems wide open in terms of the championship. Should be interesting! Last year was wide open too in retrospect I guess, but everyone though Miami was going to win it...
Reply 2073
OCK memphis start is soo scrappy atm. Players just taking stupid shots :faceplam2:
Reply 2074
Rondo must be the most underrated PG and even player in the game today.

When people talk about elite PG's they always mention CP3, Rose, Westbrook as the top 3 and then Deron Williams, Nash etc..

I personally think Rondo on his day is the on par with CP3 as the best. Great player to watch on form.
Love the way he brings players into play.
Reply 2075

Yeah jump shot is a problem but i love his style of play.

Westbrook is getting all the attention at the moment and most are saying best PG in the league at the moment.
Reply 2076
Hahah Kevin Durant just called out Skip Bayless. He said that Bayless doesn't know a thing about basketball when talking about Skips non stop criticism of Russell Westbrook shooting too much and wanting to be the star. Whilst I think Westbrook has to be a little better with his decision making come play off time, he has been over the top saying Thunder would be better without Westbrook etc.....

I wonder how Skip feels that his favourite player Durant just went in on him like that.
Reply 2077
He will be loving it because he can now get Durant on the show and start screaming at him why he is wrong = ratings
Going to need the Heat turn it up today... just dropped a mean 8 mill on vbookie with 16/5.
Reply 2079
He will be loving it because he can now get Durant on the show and start screaming at him why he is wrong = ratings

That's true

I am really not sure if Skip is just a troll who doesnt believe anything he says, or he infact is the opposite of that.

Latest