The Student Room Group

Girls-if a guy enjoys cooking for you like your fav food does that increas attraction

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HumiT
OMG yaaaaaaaar why u doing this to meeeeee...first golgappe and now the choc roti thingys :cry2: They look soo delish :sogood:
I haven't actually learnt anything from my dad :colondollar:
Yaay spice girls lol good always stay smiling :biggrin:

its so you can make some golgappes with me :ahee: :smile: :teehee:
but yeh they do look :sogood:
dw you're still young plenty of time to learn (and teach me ..hehe)
Original post by brownchocolateice
Wow sounds like a pretty warm place. But it would be nice to have some breeze present as well. How are the shisha places like? what else do the young people do?

You should go to that Indian restaurant..might as well try it out. It might restore your faith in Egyptian restaurants :smile: and you should give us a review when you're back. Please...:flutter:

offtopic but do you think the Spice girls speak words of wisdom in this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ&ob=av2e

yes golgappes were mentioned by me and also HumiT. They're nice aren't they? whats ur fav asian sweet?

The rich young ones go to bars, parties and pose in shopping malls. Some shisha places are nice and have a family atmosphere, but alot are just filled with sexually frustrated men.
Noooo I can't go to the restaurant, I've been craving samosas for four months...if I order them there and they're soggy or bland, imagine how crushed my hopes would be.

Gol gappe are my favourite snack, the ritual, the crunch, the tangy sauce, the taste, everything is perfect.
As for sweets it's gulab jamun for sure. Too rich for some, but I can handle it. What about you?

You're Australian right? There must be loads of great Indian food places around?

As for the song, the sentiment is nice, but I would always keep my lover away from my friends. Also, I've seen first-hand that friendship, no matter how great, does not always last. Love the spice girls though!
Reply 62
I never thought I'd be 'one of those types' that wanted a man doing things and cooking for me. However I must say, when I stayed with my bf for the first time in London I was AMAZED (and frankly quite randy afterwards) when one evening he announced he would be cooking. Bear in mind up until that point he seemed to exist on stella artois and big macs alone. I have no interest or passion for cooking (aka I'm crap at it), but I was UTTERLY ENCHANTED watching him being all masterful with pans and deftly chopping vegetables. It was as if he'd been doing it for years! I just sat mesmerised by the unexpected turn of events.

So, in sum, yes it is attractive.
Original post by ZizziHikaru
The rich young ones go to bars, parties and pose in shopping malls. Some shisha places are nice and have a family atmosphere, but alot are just filled with sexually frustrated men.
Noooo I can't go to the restaurant, I've been craving samosas for four months...if I order them there and they're soggy or bland, imagine how crushed my hopes would be.

Gol gappe are my favourite snack, the ritual, the crunch, the tangy sauce, the taste, everything is perfect.
As for sweets it's gulab jamun for sure. Too rich for some, but I can handle it. What about you?

You're Australian right? There must be loads of great Indian food places around?

As for the song, the sentiment is nice, but I would always keep my lover away from my friends. Also, I've seen first-hand that friendship, no matter how great, does not always last. Love the spice girls though!

Do you think the atmosphere is becoming more strict in Egypt or is it still easy going? I've heard that there is more censorship now. I would be interested to know what the shisha cafes are like.
WHat if going has the opposite effect and going there makes your heart dance with joy after you try some of that spicy food? Why deny yourself that pleasure..and in the process support the local asian business so people know there is demand for asian food? Go on have some samosas you will like it.
I like gulab jamun, ras malai, kaju ki barfi ..am i making your mouth water yet :P
I am Australian and there are plenty of Indian, Pakistani restaurants around..bt in smaller citis there is a smaller selection.

whats ur fav spice girls song? and whats ur fav song of all time? and what do u think of interracial relationshis particularly interasian relationships :smile: asking for curiosity's sake :smile:
Reply 64
oh yes
Reply 65
I didnt get to fit my title. but my question for girls is if a guy enjoys cooking like your fav foods and wants to take over in the kitchen would that be something that would increase attraction? Are you attracted to guys who cook? And like to improvise and be creative in cooking.

and also what are your fav dishes? what do you like to cook?

My specialties are Indian food and Italian :smile:

I love making chicken tikka masala especially. heard there's a bit of debate about its origins..but thats not what this is about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-SZ1drOMc&feature=related

I love cooking (though it's all about the Chinese as well as Indian and Italian!). Girls really do love it. There isn't anything more romantic than when a guy cooks an entire meal for a girl. I know many girls that've loved when I've cooked for them =] I love making pizzas, cannellonis, quiches, pastries, cakes, stir fries, aubergines, tofu and a billion other things. I just love cooking in general...
Reply 66
its so you can make some golgappes with me :ahee: :smile: :teehee:
but yeh they do look :sogood:
dw you're still young plenty of time to learn (and teach me ..hehe)

Oh I wouldn't mind :ahee: I'm sure you must be a pro ;-)
I know how to cook..I just didn't learn from my dad :mmm:
Btw do you by any chance know how to make biryani?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMqTKA8BxvE

Its how you cook the meeeaal :cookie:

Although not really. I'm a guy and I couldnt care less about my girl's cooking abilities.
Original post by HumiT
Oh I wouldn't mind :ahee: I'm sure you must be a pro ;-)
I know how to cook..I just didn't learn from my dad :mmm:
Btw do you by any chance know how to make biryani?

Lol I'm too modest to say much about myself but I think I'm ok :wink:
I do liking biryani both chicken and mutton what type do u prefer :smile:
Reply 69
Lol I'm too modest to say much about myself but I think I'm ok :wink:
I do liking biryani both chicken and mutton what type do u prefer :smile:

Oi oi oi that's so cool!

I like both plz plz plz can you tell me how to make it :bigsmile: :flutter:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending