Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster University Firmers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Applied for the same thing, have the same offer but am taking a gap year
Probably taking some resits in the year too since Im now looking at ABD rather than the AAC I was aiming for :frown:
Also not sure if media is going to be worth the money tbh.. UGH fml
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
GUYS you all need to join this page https://www.facebook.com/messages/654635900#!/groups/313933688628226/ lots of discussions going on here especially about accomodation and such also dont forget to add your names to the accom and subject lists :smile: see you there :biggrin:
Original post by jerseymackem
Just put my acommodation down :biggrin:

Furness upgraded standard

Bowland basic standard

I just hope I get in now!

same as me! well, I've gone for upgraded standard in both, but pretty much the same! eek :biggrin:
Original post by lampshade1
same as me! well, I've gone for upgraded standard in both, but pretty much the same! eek :biggrin:

Ahh cool, I can't wait to get there (assuming I get the grades, of course! :biggrin:)

What are you applying to study?
Reply 204
Has anyone here applied for the County townhouses? I really want to live in one!~
Reply 205
Original post by grazie
You won't be offered your place until after the A-level results are out.

Is that also true for people who have accepted an unconditional offer?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 206
Original post by lewisd17
Is that also true for people who have accepted an unconditional offer?

I was told that accommodation offers would be made after the A-level results were out, when I enquired. Maybe they just assumed I had a conditional offer...I dunno.
Original post by grazie
I was told that accommodation offers would be made after the A-level results were out, when I enquired. Maybe they just assumed I had a conditional offer...I dunno.

I am pretty sure they do them all together, so it will be after the A-level results, regardless of your offer type.
Reply 208
Going to be touch and go for me to reach my offer after that disastrous core 4 exam :frown:
Original post by lfcjamie
Going to be touch and go for me to reach my offer after that disastrous core 4 exam :frown:

Don't give up hope :smile: ... I suck a core 4 too :lol: and I think my core 4 exam will me stupidly hard since the paper got leaked so there's another one we're gonna take D: I bet edexcel are really P****d and take it out on us :frown:
Ahh cool, I can't wait to get there (assuming I get the grades, of course! :biggrin:)

What are you applying to study?

Me neither, so excited :biggrin: Philosophy, yourself?
Me neither, so excited :biggrin: Philosophy, yourself?

French and Spanish :cool:
Late to the party but anyway. I've firmed straight History for 2012 entry.
French and Spanish :cool:

ooo I may do spanish as a Minor! :smile: Still deciding! If I can anyway..
ooo I may do spanish as a Minor! :smile: Still deciding! If I can anyway..

Ahh cool! I've just finished Philosophy as well btw, did you do the exam yesterday?
Ahh cool! I've just finished Philosophy as well btw, did you do the exam yesterday?

No I did Philosophy&Ethics a couple of weeks back now! So assuming we do different courses, hope it went okay! :smile:
No I did Philosophy&Ethics a couple of weeks back now! So assuming we do different courses, hope it went okay! :smile:

Yeah it was fine thanks, hope yours went well as well!
Yeah it was fine thanks, hope yours went well as well!

Muchas gracias :biggrin:
Original post by lfcjamie

Same goes for me! I was really really on track to meet my offer and now I'm not so sure. I'm doing Maths as a degree, though after that C4 exam I'm not even sure why...
Reply 219
Original post by rachaelizabeth
Same goes for me! I was really really on track to meet my offer and now I'm not so sure. I'm doing Maths as a degree, though after that C4 exam I'm not even sure why...

Haha I feel like I've got an A in history and I want to do a politics degree so if I don't get in because of an off day in maths I'm going to be very annoyed. Good luck to you though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending