The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ehk, 1 new born every 15 sec for philippines -.-
samba
yes, you've been jobless years havnt you? and you're still ejecting kiddies :/

erm yes, I've been jobless since 1 month before my first child was born. I don't believe in babies and toddlers spending all their time in creches whilst the parents work. Little ones need at least 1 parent most of the time in my opinion. My husband works - that alright with you? :rolleyes:

you know my comment was meant to be taken lightheartedly. I have a grand total of two children - I'm hardly responsible for world starvation.
i blame the council estate scroungers.. jews, muslims, whites, blacks, whatever

stop scrounging & pumping babies out for benefits
Reply 23
PinkMobilePhone
erm yes, I've been jobless since 1 month before my first child was born. I don't believe in babies and toddlers spending all their time in creches whilst the parents work. Little ones need at least 1 parent most of the time in my opinion. My husband works - that alright with you? :rolleyes:

you know my comment was meant to be taken lightheartedly. I have a grand total of two children - I'm hardly responsible for world starvation.

lol, why is everyone harsh to you around here. Bloody immature. :rolleyes:
goodness knows. i have a tough hide though don't worry :smile:
PinkMobilePhone

Well said. I agree 100%. I hate it when couples go through the trouble of having a baby then letting a babysitter/crech look after it.

Some people on this site need to STFU.
Reply 26

Such an awsome website :biggrin:
h82think
Such an awsome website :biggrin:

totally agree!:rolleyes:
PinkMobilePhone
goodness knows. i have a tough hide though don't worry :smile:

wooo better watch out this girl knows her stuff :p: and she'd eat you all for breakfast :biggrin:

Yes she's got to young children but from what I can see she's doing well for herself. Which is far more than I can say about other people at her age.
aww thank you - I'm feeling the love in this thread I really am :biggrin:

Latest