The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I cannot stand the whole duck-pout, 2 fingers up or peace sign, wide-eyed, head slant, hand on hip look. Makes me want to deactivate facebook.
Reply 41
Samus2
See, that is what we want. First time, unedited. nice work :biggrin:

The only reason people won't is because they care too much about what other's think, even the people on here who they don't know :rolleyes:
Reply 42
The concept of taking another photo because the first one came out badly is the thing that confuses me in this thread.
Reply 43
You'd get it. :sexface:

That aint youu, I refuse to believe a guy on tsr can look that adorable. :shifty:
Reply 45
Your Ideas Express

grrr, my phone is bad at pics!! >.<

No ;d it's cute ^_^
c0nfus3d
I cannot stand the whole duck-pout, 2 fingers up or peace sign, wide-eyed, head slant, hand on hip look. Makes me want to deactivate facebook.

ditto.
I hate facebook so much anyways. But, meh, I have to keep those contacts.
lol how pointless

i guess im just doing this to fish for compliments like the others >_>

Reply 48
Your Ideas Express

grrr, my phone is bad at pics!! >.<

Nice pic. You look well younger than 22.
Reply 49
Mithra
The concept of taking another photo because the first one came out badly is the thing that confuses me in this thread.

How so?
Jukukiwaiyi
lol how pointless

LOL, a man in the kitchen. :sexface:
i had to use the timer on my webcam and it came out really grainy :frown: i think i look a bit fat too..

Reply 52
patientology
ditto.
I hate facebook so much anyways. But, meh, I have to keep those contacts.

Ugh. It makes me retch. I'd rather keep the contacts too. But the "look" is too repetitive, I just try to ignore it anyway. :mad:
Jukukiwaiyi
lol how pointless

I think if you get any it's because people are afraid you're going to kill them...
Reply 54
Jukukiwaiyi
lol how pointless

Hey I have those exact same headphones :woo:

And dont worry theres a complement too! Nice kitchen :cool:
Reply 55

Sorry its so big, guess my phone is too good =P

EDIT: made it smaller =P
Jukukiwaiyi
lol how pointless

I'm having a revelation here... I thought tsr was strongly lacking in the old looks department. This thread just entirely proved me wrong. :p:

And OP,I'm not going to post any photos, I'd die is someone was to recognise me. :ninja:
Reply 57
YdLeet
You'd get it. :sexface:

That's what I was hoping you'd say :sexface:
Samus2
The title says it all really. I was out the other night with a few friends, one of them insisted on re-taking photos because she didn't look quite right in it or her make-up wasn'y perfect
Then I thought, how many people post a picture the first time around?

So, if you've got the balls, post one.
No make up, no editing and first shot.

Men and women welcome :3

Here's mine:
http://i30.tinypic.com/2zsb4w6.jpg

my camera is buggered - but I will show you worst photo taken of me - I'm trying to jump - I couldn't make this face again if I tried!!

fllowed a close second by the second photo = I smacked my head on a concrete thing in a WW1 trench.
Reply 59
Mithra

Define "came out badly"

The way I see this thread is that if you can make out a face (i.e. not completely overexposed, underexposed, blurred or shaken) it's fine. A phone can generally manage that with ease.

Latest