The Student Room Group

Paid college office for UCAS before sending it off and application still not aproved?

I've been so caught up with coursework I paid my college office for UCAS before I actually sent it off on the website, does this matter?

Also I've only sent my UCAS through on the website today as I've had an issue holding me back from going to uni. It says on my log in that 'Your application has not yet been approved by your referee/coordinator'. Who is my referee/coordinator? I need to get this sorted TOMORROW as the due date for applications is the 15th, a Sunday. If this doesn't get sorted I'm screwed, even though I already am for applying late, but hey I'm sure I'll get one of my choices.

Answers would be much appreciated.
Reply 1
I have the same problem, sent mine off on the 9th and my references still haven't been attached! I'm planing on badgering my head of year like crazy tomorrow.

Your referee should be either your head of year or head of sixth form, you'll probably need to go see them tomorrow to make sure every thing is alright with your application, and that there not just being really slow about everything.

Anyways Good Luck :smile:
I'm having same issue; sent mine off monday, college tutor casually forgot! Now it's Friday and it's still not sent off?! This is getting stupid.
Reply 3
Mine now says 'Your application has been approved by your referee/coordinator'. It then goes to say 'Your reference is in progress'. Lets say my reference is in progress till past the Jan 15th, would it see my application as late?

Also good luck to the other guys for getting theirs sorted, what does yours say now?
Reply 4
Original post by gotweed?
Mine now says 'Your application has been approved by your referee/coordinator'. It then goes to say 'Your reference is in progress'. Lets say my reference is in progress till past the Jan 15th, would it see my application as late?

Also good luck to the other guys for getting theirs sorted, what does yours say now?

It has to be sent to UCAS by the 15th Jan, so yes it will be late if it hasn't by then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending