The Student Room Group

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society

Scroll to see replies

Demon_AS
It takes a hardcore SW fan to interpret my ramblings :wink:.

:mad:
Reply 61
I will rep the person who provides the best society logo :ninja: C'mon people, +170 points!
How about.... scififantasy.JPG
Reply 63
yo-less
I will rep the person who provides the best society logo :ninja: C'mon people, +170 points!

Are there any constraints on size?
Reply 64
jayk_bakner
Are there any constraints on size?

50 by 50 pixels. The one in the previous post is too big. Erm... Why am I whispering?
Reply 65
Effort Numero Uno!
jayk_bakner
Effort Numero Uno!

I like that one!!! :wink:
Hipogriff? :confused:
Reply 67
Craghyrax
I like that one!!! :wink:
Hipogriff? :confused:

It's meant to be a dragon.... :confused: Glad someone likes it tho' :biggrin:

Effort Number two....this one might be slightly illegible...
jayk_bakner
It's meant to be a dragon.... :confused: Glad someone likes it tho' :biggrin:

Lol..sorry.. I can't see my screen too well because there's strong sunlight just behind it, and the image was very small...:biggrin:
jayk_bakner
Effort Number two....this one might be slightly illegible...

Nah.. the dragon's MUCH better! :king1:
Yeah, my vote goes to the dragon!
Reply 71
So, y'all like dragons? :biggrin:

I've put together a few ones of similar layout, but with different dragons, to give you guys a bit of choice :smile:

I'll try and put some more different ones together....any suggestions would be gratefully recieved :biggrin:

EDIT: If someone makes a suggestion, and I make it, and it gets picked, then that person will get the rep for the logo! Also, definitely don't let me monopolise this thing! OTHER PEOPLE START MAKING THEM! Or else :wink: :biggrin:
jayk_bakner
So, y'all like dragons? :biggrin:

I've put together a few ones of similar layout, but with different dragons, to give you guys a bit of choice :smile:

I'll try and put some more different ones together....any suggestions would be gratefully recieved :biggrin:

EDIT: If someone makes a suggestion, and I make it, and it gets picked, then that person will get the rep for the logo! Also, definitely don't let me monopolise this thing! OTHER PEOPLE START MAKING THEM! Or else :wink: :biggrin:

Well some of us arnt very good at artwork :wink:

Although I would say that the dragons only really encompass the fantasy side of things, how about a dragon and somthing else, like a Darlek, Lightsaber or spaceship?
Reply 73
bullyfish
Well some of us arnt very good at artwork :wink:

Although I would say that the dragons only really encompass the fantasy side of things, how about a dragon and somthing else, like a Darlek, Lightsaber or spaceship?

Okay then :biggrin:

No lightsaber, but there's a White Dragon, a Dalek and an X-Wing in this one. Similar style to the other ones, but I've fiddled with the font! :biggrin:
I think I prefer that one! Although the dragon maybe should be a different colour so it can show up :p:
Slightly too much going on in that one, I'm afraid. I agree it needs to encompass both fantasy and scifi, but the image is so small that it needs to be simple enough and large enough to be instantly recogniseable.

I'm good at art, but rubbish at computers..and anyway I'm nowhere near my own pc; I'm in Ireland on holiday...:rolleyes:

(I drew my own avatar with a mouse)
Reply 76
Craghyrax
Slightly too much going on in that one, I'm afraid. I agree it needs to encompass both fantasy and scifi, but the image is so small that it needs to be simple enough and large enough to be instantly recogniseable.

I'm good at art, but rubbish at computers..and anyway I'm nowhere near my own pc; I'm in Ireland on holiday...:rolleyes:

(I drew my own avatar with a mouse)

Yeah...main problem was SQUEEZING the Dalek in! I'll try one with just a X-Wing and a (different colour) dragon...
Reply 77
Hey, I have a picture. I don't know how to attach pictures, so I'll link you:

http://www.tampabay.com/disney/images/lightsaber.jpg
Somebody mentioned lightsabers, which I thought was a genius idea. If you do choose this image (unlikely, but in case) then rep him, not me.
Reply 78
This is the new logo #5, and Bullyfish will still get the credit for this one.

I'm trying to think of a way to make it more dynamic....
Reply 79
I found another one...

http://www.aullidos.com/imagenes/caratulas/minis/aliens.jpg

Just thought it looked cool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending