The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan 2012 Applicants

Hi..

Was looking for a thread for general applicants to UCLan for 2012 entry and couldnt find one really. So i thought we could all get to know each other here.... what are we all applying for?

Im starting Marketing and PR :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi :biggrin:
Ive applied for Physiotherapy in Uclan :biggrin:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
I've applied for Film Production there :smile:
Reply 3
Hello!

I've applied for Masters in Writing for Children at UCLan :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by G_Massey
I've applied for Film Production there :smile:

Good luck :smile:

I am currently one of the course reps for first year Film Production. If you have any questions about the course, I'll gladly help you in any way possible :smile:
Reply 5
Hy Hy!!! I applied for Sports Therapy.
Reply 6
Original post by ChazSingh
Good luck :smile:

I am currently one of the course reps for first year Film Production. If you have any questions about the course, I'll gladly help you in any way possible :smile:

Thanks, I can't think of any questions right now though, the open day covered most of that. If anything pops up though, I will :smile:
Reply 7
I've applied for Biological Sciences :smile:
Reply 8
I have an offer for Spanish and Japanese. :smile:
I have an unconditional offer for the nursing degree course, starts september 2012 :smile: anyone else applying for this course?
Original post by colliwolli1988
I have an unconditional offer for the nursing degree course, starts september 2012 :smile: anyone else applying for this course?

I have my interview at UCLAN tomorrow? How was the interview? what did you do? what questions did they ask you and when did you get offered a place?
Sorry for all the questions!
Thankyou :biggrin:
Reply 11
Sports Development :smile:
Reply 12
I got an invitation yesterday to send in a one minute filmreel showing my work. They've changed the question since last year and also asked me to interview myself on camera. Hopefully this goes well.
Reply 13
Original post by nickiibwfc7
I have my interview at UCLAN tomorrow? How was the interview? what did you do? what questions did they ask you and when did you get offered a place?

I have a few questions regarding uclan....?

Im travelling a long way and its my first interview so want to get as much information as possible.

How quickly did they get back to you?
How many people were at interview and how many places were there?
What sort of questions did they ask you ?

Thank you very much . xxxx
Reply 14
I've got a offer for chemistry at UCLAN, any one else doing that? or pharmacy etc?
Reply 15
Already accepted my offer on the Motorsports course =)
Reply 16
Original post by nickiibwfc7

Hi,
I have my interview for adult nursing at UCLAN on Friday and I was wondering if you can give me an idea of what to expect. I had an interview last year for child nursing but I didn't get on and I really don't want to get rejected again. How did you get on with yours, have you heard yet if you have got on the course?
Thanks
Reply 17
I've applied for Policing and Criminal Investigation. Hopefully I'll get an offer of some sort.
Applying for physio, not heard anything yet though!
Reply 19
Applying for illustration :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending