The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Nursing Interview questions

Hi everyone..
Has anyone been to University of Hertfordshire recently for an interview/maths & english test..
Or even in general been to an interview for adult nursing.
I have mine tomorrow and I'm really nervous, going to be my first :-(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heyy i had my interview today at hertfordshire. How do you think yours went?x
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
hey, i had mine too on that day. sorry for replying late.
mine weren't that bad, the numeracy & literacy test was pretty hard lol but interview went well.. how about yours? :-) xx
Reply 3
im trying to figure out who you are lol... Im sure i must of seen you on the 7th... Erm yeh the test were hard but i didnt ask them about it, they just said it was fine. The interview was fine actually, not as scary as i thought it would be. Erm is this ur first choice?x
Reply 4
loool, i don't even remember any faces tbh! and yup first choice, how about you? x
Reply 5
how was ur one to one interview? What questions did they ask you? Erm i dont know yet, i got another interview for city university. X
Reply 6
i got a conditional offer today! Wbu?x
Reply 7
sorry for replying late! and i got a conditional offer too :biggrin: got one for city, middlesex, uni of west london and kingston next year! congrats tho xx
Reply 8
Ahhh thats good! Congracts too! Are you going to accept? Or what u planning to do?xx
Reply 9
Original post by misslatifa
sorry for replying late! and i got a conditional offer too :biggrin: got one for city, middlesex, uni of west london and kingston next year! congrats tho xx

Hey what sorts of questions did kingston ask for adult nursing? and was the maths and english question hard?

THANK YOU
Reply 10
yh i got a nterview on jan the 4th what am i supposed to bring to the interview
Reply 11
any one ???????????
Reply 12
heyy the should of have said what you need to bring with you for the interview, they may have sent a letter saying what you need to take along with you. But if they havent then give them a call and ask. And if you dont manage to do that take ur certificates, and a photocopy of each, ur photo identification and a copy of that too. Well thats what i took! Good luck x
Reply 13
yeah i wanna accept hertfordshire. but i can't accept now right?? and i got my other 4 interviews soon! hows it going? xx
Reply 14
well what im going to do is, im not going to go to anymore interviews, because i got the offer from the one ive been wanting which is hertfordshire. And the condition is really easy and i know i will be able to meet it. So im gonna accept it soon. And make it as my firm. What bout you?xx
Reply 15
i've got kingston tomorrow then city next week and tbh i just wanna go hertfordshire! how do you accept it and make it your firm? xx
Reply 16
good luck for kingston! Erm is ur interview for city on the 12th? Coz mine is. But im not gonna go to it, because hertfordshire is were i want to go. To make it ur firm decision you have to do it on the ucas website i think. Xx
Reply 17

hey, i had mine too on that day. sorry for replying late.
mine weren't that bad, the numeracy & literacy test was pretty hard lol but interview went well.. how about yours? :-) xx

Hi I was wondering if you could help me I have my interview with Hertfordshire 2mro and im stressing about the tests are they are and what are the questions like? x
Reply 18
I've got my interview on wednesday for nursing - what are the numeracy and literacy tests like? and what sort of questions were asked? starting to panic now haha!
Reply 19
Original post by Neha10

Original post by Neha10
Hi I was wondering if you could help me I have my interview with Hertfordshire 2mro and im stressing about the tests are they are and what are the questions like? x

Me too! i dont know what to expect and it's my very first interview!

Quick Reply