The Student Room Group

HYMS Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Offer!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

good luck, & congratulations to everyone who gets an offer! :smile:
Reply 521
Original post by scope379
I'm already at HYMS and if our year was anything to go by then no, not all on the same day.
Congrats to all of you with offers. If you search on FB, theres a HYMS freshers 2012 page. Join it so you can starting asking any questions you may have and getting to know everyone here and who will hopefully be in your year.

Ah right thanks :smile:

I can't seem to find the group - do you possibly have a link?
The irony of finding out just after we hear we won't know till after the weekend.
They always get you when your guard's down!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 523
OFFER!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Best of luck to everybody else waiting to hear.
Reply 524
Original post by Erotas
Ah right thanks :smile:

I can't seem to find the group - do you possibly have a link?

Try searching again now? its 'HYMS Freshers 2012' with the HYMS logo as a picture. let me know if there are any more issues

Congrats on all the offers!
Reply 525
Try searching again now? its 'HYMS Freshers 2012' with the HYMS logo as a picture. let me know if there are any more issues

When I type HYMS Freshers 2012 it says no results found for your query :confused:

Can't find it!
OFFER!!! :biggrin: Just 18 months of waiting for it!

Typical that TSR was down for maintenance all last night! :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Offer! :smile: Congrats to everyone with offers, and to those that haven't, hope you get offers elsewhere.
Original post by dragonfly647
Can't find it!

It's really strange. When I searched for it, it comes up automatically whilst your searching, just below the box. But when you click go it doesn't come up. Just click it before hitting enter :smile:
Well done to everyone who got offers. I didn't get one, absolutely gutted :frown: Thought I'd done pretty well on the day aswell :/
Offer :smile: :smile: I found out last night at 17.40 ish :smile: sooooooo excited! Good luck to everyone else :smile: x
Original post by platty1907
It's really strange. When I searched for it, it comes up automatically whilst your searching, just below the box. But when you click go it doesn't come up. Just click it before hitting enter :smile:

I can't see it popping up either - can you post a link :smile:
I can't see it popping up either - can you post a link :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/103979783063200/ Hopefully that works :biggrin:
Can I join the group even though I'm not 100% sure where I will firm?
Reply 535
Rejected, it just feels awful that they think you are not good enough and the thing is I thought this interview had gone well so now I'm worried for all the other interview results.
The one saving grace is that I have an offer so at least somewhere thinks I'm good enough! Can't help feeling disappointed though.

Anyway, many congratulations to those who have offers I hope it is the first of many! :smile: And all the best for getting As!
Offer! woooo, i'm definitely going to medical school!?

commiserations to those who just missed out
Reply 537
Got my offer yesterday :smile:
Reply 538
Offer!!!!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Same!!!:smile:

You heard from liverpool yet ?
Somethings changed on my track, but i'm to scared to check it.
this is genuine..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending