The Student Room Group

Manchester Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1240
Did anyone here have an interview on 23rd February in the afternoon ?
Reply 1241
Yesssssss Offer came through at 2.45 (according to Hotmail, weird though cause I've definitely been hitting the refresh key and only noticed it at 4.45.. perhaps thats how long it took to get through their system..) Oh welll, if anyone wondered i've been on hold since the end of Jan. Congrats to everyone else with offers too :-) And good luck to those of you still waiting.. Those of you with rejections, I'd recommend taking a gap year, I did and have got in 2nd time :-)

Wooooooooo !! :eek: :biggrin: Is there a facebook group??
Original post by gukl
I'm still on hold, not as confident as I was before now, which wasn't much anyway, but guess all we can do is wait. :s-smilie:

I'm still on hold too :frown: The wait is actually killing me, I'm the most impatient person ever! :tongue:
Reply 1243
Original post by rozca
Yesssssss Offer came through at 2.45 (according to Hotmail, weird though cause I've definitely been hitting the refresh key and only noticed it at 4.45.. perhaps thats how long it took to get through their system..) Oh welll, if anyone wondered i've been on hold since the end of Jan. Congrats to everyone else with offers too :-) And good luck to those of you still waiting.. Those of you with rejections, I'd recommend taking a gap year, I did and have got in 2nd time :-)

Wooooooooo !! :eek: :biggrin: Is there a facebook group??

Well done! There is hope for me yet!
OFFER!!!! woop woop!
Reply 1245
Original post by tkoki1993
OFFER!!!! woop woop!

congrats!! when did you get it if you dont mind me asking?
Original post by timoaf
congrats!! when did you get it if you dont mind me asking?

earlier today
Reply 1247
Original post by stringbean
I'm still on hold too :frown: The wait is actually killing me, I'm the most impatient person ever! :tongue:

Nearly over now! How have your other applications gone?
Reply 1248
Got an offer at 11:55 today after being put on hold in January. My interview was on 8/12/11. Good luck to those still waiting. :smile:
Original post by ayseta
Got an offer at 11:55 today after being put on hold in January. My interview was on 8/12/11. Good luck to those still waiting. :smile:

Well done! Did you get an email?
I think all offers are sent out at the same time.
Reply 1250
Original post by amazin_sk8a_dude
Well done! Did you get an email?
I think all offers are sent out at the same time.

Thanks, yeah it came via email, track hasn't been updated.
Original post by gukl
Nearly over now! How have your other applications gone?

I was rejected without interview at my other three :/ what about you? :smile:
Reply 1252
Offfeerrr.....
Reply 1253
Congrats to those that got offers; I hope you don't mind me asking be can you please tell me what your GCSE, AS grades and predicted grades are; I want to apply next year but I doubt I'll be accepted looking at the way things are going now but maybe if I got an idea of the kind of grades there looking for then that may help.
It'd be much appreciated :smile:
Original post by RexyB
Offfeerrr.....

congrats on the offer, were you on hold by any chance? This waiting is killing me :frown:
Original post by umair.khan
congrats on the offer, were you on hold by any chance? This waiting is killing me :frown:

The wait is also killing me, it's my only option left now. Let's hope for good news.
Original post by amazin_sk8a_dude
The wait is also killing me, it's my only option left now. Let's hope for good news.

I'm in the same position as you :// have they finished interviewing everyone yet?
Original post by umair.khan
I'm in the same position as you :// have they finished interviewing everyone yet?

It seems like it, not heard of anyone having interviews in March so yeah. I hope there's more offer next week, we'll have to wait the weekend though. I'm resorting to things such as horoscopes, it's so ridiculous lol.
Reply 1258
Any suggestions from current medics on best places to live. Would like to be in the thick of things in the city centre if possible, probably self-catering.
Reply 1259
I will eat lots of cake if I get an offer so Manchester please don't let me go anorexic... :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest