The Student Room Group

how many exams do you have?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
I'm sure it did :smile: I don't see a better confident booster then talking to yourself in the shower :biggrin:

But seriously, it does kinda work.

It's the key to my success. Although it obviously doesn't work as efficiently for some subjects as it may do for others, so you may need a different method for physics for example (formula-related physics anyway!).
Glad I could assist!
Original post by lizolove
It's the key to my success. Although it obviously doesn't work as efficiently for some subjects as it may do for others, so you may need a different method for physics for example (formula-related physics anyway!).
Glad I could assist!

I used to find the technique quite good for physics but a lot better for economics. It's just the incredibely long showers that became an issue with me :frown:
Reply 62
I used to find the technique quite good for physics but a lot better for economics. It's just the incredibely long showers that became an issue with me :frown:

Bahahahaa. Maybe relocate before you turn into a prune next time. (':
Bahahahaa. Maybe relocate before you turn into a prune next time. (':

Relocate :/ How so? :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Reply 64
Relocate :/ How so? :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Move into another room before you shrivel up like a prune in the shower! :tongue:
Reply 65
I have five: English Lit, English Lang, Media and two Economics.
Four of which are in the first week of exams, oh good...
I have seven exams :frown:

AQA
BIOL 4
BIOL 5
CHEM 2
CHEM 4
CHEM 5

OCR
Newtonian World
Fields, particles and the frontiers of Physics

I also have to do four practical experiments and exams, if that counts.
Reply 67
I have 8 - 5 A2 Papers and 3 AS re-takes.

Seems like so many:s then again I have friends who have 11 so suppose it could be worse!
Move into another room before you shrivel up like a prune in the shower! :tongue:

Is it actually possible to not understand what you meant by that? Cuz I didn't :frown:
My showers are incredibely long nowadays -_-

im taking GCSE's
Reply 70

>_<

Well, i've done 5 and only 7 more to go haha :wink:

:P

I have done the two exams for AS Biology, one AS Psychology exam, the two exams for AS Chemistry. I have the two A2 Biology exams, 2 Psychology A2 exams, one A2 English Literature exams, and two Maths exams :biggrin:

Bet everyone feels better now lol:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest