The Student Room Group

I'm working for KFC, any questions?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mackshie
What exactly were you expecting? It's just a chicken burger with some reggae reggae sauce on it. Hardly gonna be a culinary or proper jerk meal.

In my post, did i mention that the taste was the flaw?

The "reggae sauce" is bbq sauce and the portions are quite small. KFC tried to big it up when in actual fact it is a past meal with a different name.
Reply 61
Original post by cuckoo99
one question OP do you make the gravy there or does it get made and then you guys just reheat it or suffin? because the gravy tastes different at different KFC stores, somtimes its great and somtimes its dissapointing :/

There's two different types, one step and three step. Three step is the good stuff made with proper crackling, one step is used when stores run out of crackling and is the thicker stuff that looks and tastes more like plastic. You can ask which gravy it is before you purchase it to ensure you don't get ****.
Reply 62
Original post by Frodo Baggins
In my post, did i mention that the taste was the flaw?

The "reggae sauce" is bbq sauce and the portions are quite small. KFC tried to big it up when in actual fact it is a past meal with a different name.

Search 'Reggae Reggae sauce dragons den' on YouTube and enlighten yourself on the brands in this world.
Original post by boromir9111
Never heard of popcorn chicken before :p:

http://www.kfc.com/menu/chicken_popcorn.asp
Original post by Stoof
Search 'Reggae Reggae sauce dragons den' on YouTube and enlighten yourself on the brands in this world.

Youre funny. If i wasnt destroying the one ring right now, i would destroy you.
Reply 65

Youre funny. If i wasnt destroying the one ring right now, i would destroy you.

Rep for LOTR reference ;D
Reply 66
Brilliant! You might like to consider answering questions on Reddit's AMA

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/
Original post by Stoof
Rep for LOTR reference ;D

:biggrin: Although in the shire there is no such thing as rep, I thank you for your kindness.
Reply 68
Original post by Stoof
There's two different types, one step and three step. Three step is the good stuff made with proper crackling, one step is used when stores run out of crackling and is the thicker stuff that looks and tastes more like plastic. You can ask which gravy it is before you purchase it to ensure you don't get ****.

ah right :smile: i'll make sure its threestep next time thx ;p
Reply 69
I had kfc yesterday. Can i just say, the reggae reggae box meal is somewhat of a dissapointment.

nooooooooo I wanted to cry with happiness when I got round to eating this! :frown: I'll probably still buy it anyway just so I have my own opinion on it haha
Reply 70
& ugh cheers for that, whenever I see LOTR, I just immediately think

THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGAARD
GAARD
GAGAGAGAARD

and it takes a week to go away. D:
Original post by xcesciee
& ugh cheers for that, whenever I see LOTR, I just immediately think

GAARD
GAGAGAGAARD

and it takes a week to go away. D:

A week? It took me three years to destroy the one ring. And yes my good friend aragon was the one that said:

GAARD
GAGAGAGAARD
Reply 72
A week? It took me three years to destroy the one ring. And yes my good friend aragon was the one that said:

GAARD
GAGAGAGAARD

Legolas :wink:
Reply 73
Original post by DontJudge
Why the **** do you dilute my coke. :mad:

We sell Pepsi <3
Reply 74
how can I make a krushem at home? whats the recipe
Reply 75
Original post by swaggiee
how can I make a krushem at home? whats the recipe

Ice cream mix, water, toppings....
Reply 76
Original post by day1100
Ice cream mix, water, toppings....

where do I get the ice cream mix from?
Reply 77

GAARD
GAGAGAGAARD

Legolas.. :colone:
Reply 78
Original post by swaggiee
where do I get the ice cream mix from?

I'm not sure... I don't think it is a KFC own brand so you must be able to buy it somewhere, never really looked at the packaging or brand name
Reply 79
Original post by day1100
I work for KFC, any questions you would like it ask me about working there?

Bit of an odd question.

When you are having a really bad day and you get a difficult customer, what do you do?

Quick Reply

Latest