The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't know what will come up, lol. I was thinking Environmental Ethics/Business Ethics, Sexual Ethics, Virtue Ethics and Freewill and Determinism, but that combo has come up before :frown: I definitely think that Environmental/Business Ethics and Sexual Ethics are going to come up because they didn't come up in January this year which is strange because they seem to come up all the time. I'm really scared about doing this exam because one of out teachers has been absent for months and we've hardly gotten through any work :frown:
Reply 2
I hope free will and determinism comes up. Enviroment/business ethics would be good ebcause there's quite a lot to talk about on them as it's applied ethics.
Reply 3
I really Hate Meta Ethics :/

Can anyone help me with the strengths in the theories of free will and determinism e.g hard determinism etcc
Reply 4
hi , i am douing this example can someone help me on how to structure an applied ethics question
I'm sitting this on the 31st too. I think conscience will come up because it has only come up twice since the specimen was changed (that's 2/5 papers). Other than that they haven't actually asked a question on specifically business for the environmental and business ethics section since June 2010.

I'm only question guessing so I may be totally wrong. Also, does anybody have the ethics questions that were in the January exam? I'd really appreciate having them
Reply 6
January 2012 paper and MS :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by amyelizabethxv
I'm sitting this on the 31st too. I think conscience will come up because it has only come up twice since the specimen was changed (that's 2/5 papers). Other than that they haven't actually asked a question on specifically business for the environmental and business ethics section since June 2010.

I'm only question guessing so I may be totally wrong. Also, does anybody have the ethics questions that were in the January exam? I'd really appreciate having them

I got a feeling about conscience. Also in the examiner reports for jan 12, it was reported to have been done very badly.

And i have uploaded the jan 12 paper for ethics.
Reply 8
Original post by amyelizabethxv

I think Conscience has come up 3 times and the last time Business Ethics was Jan 11. Well, the questions was "The environment suffers because business has no ethics." Discuss. I think that's Business Ethics anyway. I still think that it will come up though because the exam likes to contain topics I dislike or haven't revised and I haven't even been taught Business Ethics so it'll come up, lol! I prefer Environmental ethics though :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by ManPowa
I got a feeling about conscience. Also in the examiner reports for jan 12, it was reported to have been done very badly.

Ooooh. That's a good point. I remember reading an examiners' report and it seeing that the Falsification Principle was done badly and it came up in January. I need to revise Conscience then :frown: Thanks for the papers :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by ManPowa
January 2012 paper and MS :smile:

Thanks for that. Also, have you got Philosophy question and mark scheme as well.
:colondollar:
Reply 11
I have the paper but have no MS :confused:
Original post by ManPowa

Thank you, that's really helpful!
Original post by Sem193
I think Conscience has come up 3 times and the last time Business Ethics was Jan 11. Well, the questions was "The environment suffers because business has no ethics." Discuss. I think that's Business Ethics anyway. I still think that it will come up though because the exam likes to contain topics I dislike or haven't revised and I haven't even been taught Business Ethics so it'll come up, lol! I prefer Environmental ethics though :frown:

It seems like they put a business ethics of sex ethics question in every paper. I really dislike those ones, I'm hoping conscience, freewill and meta-ethics come up. But like you said, doubt they will if I want them to
Reply 14
can someone please help me with virtue ethics. im really struggling with this. :frown:
Reply 16
Hey all :smile: We were talking about how hard virtue and meta ethics and decided that because there are so many topics that could come up some of us are just not going to bother learning meta or virtue ethics.
Reply 17
Im feeling business ethics and miracles
Reply 18
Original post by Caston
Hey all :smile: We were talking about how hard virtue and meta ethics and decided that because there are so many topics that could come up some of us are just not going to bother learning meta or virtue ethics.

Im missing out VE as a whole. Really cba and aint got the time to go through with it at all. Im dooing everything else.

From Fw topic, what is david hume? As in is he a determinist, libertarian or SD
Reply 19
Soft determinist

Latest

Trending

Trending