Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by CarlitosWayz12
Are you peruvian by any chance? I don't know what flag is that?

:rolleyes:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Are you peruvian by any chance? I don't know what flag is that?

Yes, haha I am Peruvian !
Original post by Ronny7

Oh yea I didn't actually see that... "DOH moment" xD

:rolleyes:

Original post by arantxaxiam
Yes, haha I am Peruvian !

Oh wow! So cool to have Latino's coming to Plymouth! Yay!
Hopefully I'll see you 'IF' I get the grades to get in this September.. eek!

P.s. I am Latino too thats why I was surprised.
Oh wow! So cool to have Latino's coming to Plymouth! Yay!
Hopefully I'll see you 'IF' I get the grades to get in this September.. eek!

P.s. I am Latino too thats why I was surprised.

Really! Where r u from ?!! I have applied and got the grades but I have still not received any answers from the uni !! But I am definitely going to the UK for uni !! And good luck ! I am sure u will get the grades !!
Reply 64
I'm in Plymouth in September taking a top-up film degree [BA hons] at PCAD.

Really! Where r u from ?!! I have applied and got the grades but I have still not received any answers from the uni !! But I am definitely going to the UK for uni !! And good luck ! I am sure u will get the grades !!

My parents are Latin American. Bolivian Ecuadorian but I was Born n' raised in London.
I love Plymouth, the night-life the people are amazing. I went there to visit some friends. I badly want to go university there. Thanks and good luck to you too :smile:
In some unis, you apply for accommodation straight away whether you have firmed an offer or not. They cancel your application if you decide not to go there or don't get in.
Original post by miss_lady_ice

Original post by miss_lady_ice
In some unis, you apply for accommodation straight away whether you have firmed an offer or not. They cancel your application if you decide not to go there or don't get in.

Does that refer to Plymouth??
Does that refer to Plymouth??

No.
Did you guys get a letter before it went on to the UCAS website for your offer, or is it just me? :confused:
Reply 70
Conditional offer for Primary ed! :smile: x
Reply 71
Conditional offer for Psychology :pika: yay.
Reply 72
Original post by UrbanChaos
Got a conditional offer from Plymouth for Psychology! My 1st choice aswell yaaay!

:five:
yeeeees ! Got in for politics and international relations !!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Plymouth university seemed awesome at the visit day last saturday, the uni, the city, the course description(architecture), the teachers, the work areas Seriously considering as my first choice :biggrin:
Reply 75
Original post by Elainie
:five:

Congrats on the offer :biggrin: Is it your firm?
Reply 76
Original post by Jem_x
Conditional offer for Primary ed! :smile: x

So lucky. Thats what I wanted to do:-( but I don't have my Maths yet so I have to do education studies instead! Well done though xox
Reply 77
Original post by NickW-Moores
Plymouth university seemed awesome at the visit day last saturday, the uni, the city, the course description(architecture), the teachers, the work areas Seriously considering as my first choice :biggrin:

Its so lovely isn't it
Original post by Kellyxo
Its so lovely isn't it

Haha haven't been on this in agessss :redface: yeh it really is I'm so excited now firmed offer applied for accomodation just need to get there now :tongue: how about you everything going okay? :smile: add me .. http://www.facebook.com/nickwmoores
Reply 79
hey guys.

so i got an offer for optometry and I have yet to see anyone else that going into this program.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending