The Student Room Group

zara clothes sizes

Im really confused about zaras sizing. I really want to order a skirt from them online, there are no stores near me to try things on so I will have to guess the size. Normally Im a 10 but I just measured my hips and they were 34inches - on the sizing guide in zara thats less than a size 6 seems really small. Is there anyone who's shopped there recently that could let me know whether that's right? :confused:
When you measured your hips, did you measure around where your hip bones are, or around the widest part (basically around your bum)?
Reply 2
You should measure around the widest part of your bum. If you're a size 10 that'll probably be more like 38 inches.
Reply 3
Original post by KJL
Im really confused about zaras sizing. I really want to order a skirt from them online, there are no stores near me to try things on so I will have to guess the size. Normally Im a 10 but I just measured my hips and they were 34inches - on the sizing guide in zara thats less than a size 6 seems really small. Is there anyone who's shopped there recently that could let me know whether that's right? :confused:

I shop at Zara a lot - i'm a 10 and go for a small usually, ignoring the measurements they quote, but I do have 37 inch hips

Quick Reply

Latest