Scroll to see replies

This is the rhode's not taken so 4 or 5 :biggrin:

moregano
:yep:

Spoiler

Me too :ninja: mmmmmmmmmmmmm :cute:
Reply 301
Ah cool :smile:

One of my best friends likes Puck. I'll always be Team Will though :smile: I love Puck, but there's something about Will's skinniness/hair/singiness/general adorableness that just makes me :love:.
d123
What episode are they up to on tv at the moment?

Ep 5 (with Kristin Chenoweth)
d123
Ah cool :smile:

One of my best friends likes Puck. I'll always be Team Will though :smile: I love Puck, but there's something about Will's skinniness/hair/singiness/general adorableness that just makes me :love:.

mmmm, I want Will too. I hope she does come back after the break, I know Idina Menzel is supposed to be, it'll be a Wicked affair :biggrin:
Reply 304
Team Will. :coma:

I am horribly obsessed with Glee. :frown:
Reply 305
Team Will is obviously the best.
Out of Will/Puck? Blates Will :p:
Reply 307
lozz2601

Ugh please! Puck... Mmmhmm.
Reply 308
one for the guys then...

rachel or quinn? personally, it's quinn for me.
I'm a girl but Quinn would beat rachel any day looks wise, but rachel has a much better voice :coma:
d123
Team Will is obviously the best.

hey when i do the questionaire on the website you showed me it still doesnt unlock the episodes :frown:
Glee is brill! Best thing on atm.
Roobsa
one for the guys then...

rachel or quinn? personally, it's quinn for me.

Quinn, because I wouldn't be able to stop looking at Rachel's nose.

Don't get me wrong, she's really hot and I usually wouldn't care, but as you're giving me the choice....

Also, I don't know why, but I also find Britney really hot. I think there's more to her character than meets the eye, and they could really expand on her life/background in a future episode.
Reply 313
Not a guy, but I think Quinn looks lovely not in her cheerleader uniform, but when she's wearing that she just looks like your typical American-cheerleader-blonde-type. She's gorgeous with her hair loose and wearing normal clothes though.
d123
Not a guy, but I think Quinn looks lovely not in her cheerleader uniform, but when she's wearing that she just looks like your typical American-cheerleader-blonde-type. She's gorgeous with her hair loose and wearing normal clothes though.

lozz2601

Will :coma:

Afcwimbledon2
Glee is brill! Best thing on atm.

Haha I just came across this, saving it to use in my sig next Chrismukkah :p:

I have a feeling my love for Glee has turned into an unhealthy obsession :eek3: I'm currently watching all the episodes up on 4od just because I can... not that I've already seen the whole series twice or anything... :awesome:
Doesn't anyone else find it a bit weird how Mr Shu's wife is managing to fake a pregnancy, using a fake pregnant belly as well. Does her own husband not see his own wife naked? Damn, I wonder how long it'll last I really don't like her doing that. Fair enough it's sad that they're not really pregnant and she didn't want to disappoint him, but what's the frigging point in lying? :no:
Reply 318
I am officially a Gleek!
Loving Finn and Rachel! :heart:
shenzys
I am officially a Gleek!
Loving Finn and Rachel! :heart:

:yep: :woo:

Can't wait for the remaining episodes of this season! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending