The Student Room Group

Chemistry edexcel iGCSE May 25th, 2011

This poll is closed

What do you think you are going to get on this exam?

A* 56%
A 19%
B 6%
C 19%
D 0%
worse than a D0%
Total votes: 16
Heey, how did everyone find the exam? good? bad? okay-ish? what do you think the grade boundaries are going to be like? do you remember any of the answers? were there any questions that you found difficult?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
The whole exam was horrible dear!
The grade boundaries had better be low...
lol
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
im hoping, im normally an A* student but idk i messed up alot in that exam... :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
I screwed up all the calculation questions, and I forgot lime water turned cloudy, damn it! Probably a C/low B.
Reply 4
Omg i did the same thing too! and yehh the limewater one i totally messed up on as well so hopefully the grade boundaries are low. (yn)
I didn't do quite as well as I hoped =/ I put a B. I think I may have actually got a C but I hope that I can bring that up to a B with paper 2 ^^
Reply 6
That's exactly what im hoping, i have to do like really well on paper 2 tomorrow! I'm not quite sure what to study though so i'll just study everything i guess.
Reply 7
Does anyone know how much the first and second paper are worth?? is the first paper 2/3 of the marks or are they both woth 50% of the marks? xxx:smile:
^ the first paper is worth 2/3 and the second paper is worth
1/3 of the total marks
Reply 9
Omg are you sure? :O thats horrible, i wish it were 50/50, then i'd get a much better grade :/

Oh how did everyone find the second paper? xxx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 10
Pretty easy. :smile:
Reply 11
Is it just me or was the second paper easier than the first paper? xxx

Quick Reply