The Student Room Group

Peninsula Medical School Applicants thread 2012 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by delll
Can anyone please call Peninsula and ask what is happening or the status of the people on the waiting list. They should be able to give a more constructive answer as the people who have had an interview in Feb would have heard by now.

Thank you

Why don't you just do it?
Original post by delll
Can anyone please call Peninsula and ask what is happening or the status of the people on the waiting list. They should be able to give a more constructive answer as the people who have had an interview in Feb would have heard by now.

Thank you

Not everyone who had an interview in Feb has heard, and as people said above, they are having a meeting tomorrow to discuss! :smile:
All for not having heard, starting to freak out now! :L xx
So the site has changed, it now directs people to either Exeter medical school or Plymouth Medical school.

We're the final Peninsulites!
Reply 1324
Original post by PeaceFreak
So the site has changed, it now directs people to either Exeter medical school or Plymouth Medical school.

We're the final Peninsulites!

Do you know where you've been allocated for next year ?

Edit: Judging by your sig I think Exeter XD
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by myyrh
Do you know where you've been allocated for next year ?

Edit: Judging by your sig I think Exeter XD

Yeah i deferred late due to illness so they just copy and pasted me into 2012. (would've been in Exeter if i'd gone in 2011)
Reply 1326
Has any one else firmed Peninsula yet?
Reply 1327
Original post by delll
Congratulations on your offer, when did you recieve it?:smile:

I got it on the 27th of January
Reply 1328
Original post by airdoc

Do they give you this student agreement letter which is mentioned in the conditions or do we have to print it out and post it to them? :confused:
Reply 1329
Original post by myyrh
Do they give you this student agreement letter which is mentioned in the conditions or do we have to print it out and post it to them? :confused:

They'll send us the link by email and we have to print it and sign it :smile:
Reply 1330
Original post by delll
Would someone with an offer please tell me if they recieved a letter from PCMD as well as it being updated on track. Thank you

Yep I got a letter in the post but it was exactly the same as when you view the confirmation letter on track :smile:
Original post by airdoc

Yes i've firmed them, have you heard anything since firming?
Reply 1332
Original post by delll
Would someone with an offer please tell me if they recieved a letter from PCMD as well as it being updated on track. Thank you

Track update on Tuesday followed by a letter on Saturday :smile: Best of luck :biggrin:
Original post by delll
I had called on Friday and they said that we will hear either today or Tuesday the latest.

I've got nothing so far today, so tomorrow is going to be a fun day! :/ xx
Reply 1334
Original post by TTrynkaWatson
I've got nothing so far today, so tomorrow is going to be a fun day! :/ xx

I got my track email at 16:46 so there's still time today :smile:
Reply 1335
Original post by AndrewWong92
Yes i've firmed them, have you heard anything since firming?

nope, we wont hear till april realistically :smile:
I guess no one heard anything today.
I was on the waiting list, just got rejected... 4th and final.... So fml I guess I'm nt going this year :'( good luck to everyone else...
Ahh just got an offer!! So happy, was on the waiting list :smile: :smile: :smile:
Original post by nattheweirdo
I was on the waiting list, just got rejected... 4th and final.... So fml I guess I'm nt going this year :'( good luck to everyone else...

Im sorry to hear that. You can try again next year. Peninsula is my last chance this year to. Worried. Good luck for the future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending