The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs Securities summer internship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I'm currently looking for student accommodation to rent in London this summer during my internship- if anyone knows of anything please let me know.
Reply 121
I dont want to rain on anyone's parade, but I cant imagine that anyone who hasnt heard back yet to get an offer.

A few factors why I think this:
- classes are smaller this year, because of the Olympics (and maybe because of the economy)
- any admirable candidate will have long accepted an offer from a different bank
- most of the spots were probably already filled with people on fast track, so the regular interviews had only a few spots to begin with

Sorry, for everyone who doesnt have anything this summer.
You will find something eventually. I would never be invited to a GS interview, and yet I managed to get an internship at one of the bigger banks. So keep your head up.
Everyone still waiting?
Original post by seekingalpha
Everyone still waiting?

yep
Reply 124
yep. have you heard anything from HR lately ? I've had no news for over 3 weeks..
Reply 125
Original post by nicker_
yep. have you heard anything from HR lately ? I've had no news for over 3 weeks..

give them a ring
I think they're full already...
Reply 127
Original post by seekingalpha
I think they're full already...

you got an offer?
as a med student could I apply?
Hello, I was just curious what universities you have all been to in order to be accepted for Goldman Sachs

Quick Reply

Latest