The Student Room Group

Procrastinating Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
ZooBOT
:party:

leaving to go to Florida in 24 days #excited# got hell before that :| 3 days of exams n one scary interview #afraid#

Ouch. At least Florida will be a good reward.
Reply 81
Oh dear God, what have I got myself into? Back in the day, Cindy used to do pretty much all of the vBookie stuff. There have been one or two people asking for us to revive it, so I said I'd look into becoming the new resident bookmaker. I'll still give it a go, but I wish I'd thought it through :biggrin:
Reply 82
Wooo, go Dalimyr :smile: I'm sure you'll be great at it.

I have actually done quite well today and am up to 500 words on my essay, another 100 and I'll go to bed :smile: Only another 3900 words to write tomorrow and monday :redface:
Dalimyr
Hiya Trish :wavey:

I'm not the only one! :biggrin:

Hello again :p:

Its nice to find someone else who loses it :biggrin: yay!! It might be in one of my bags...somewhere...or not..who knows :p: Not that I use make-up that often..I cba..I crast too long on getting ready then dont have time to do it :wink:
Dalimyr
Oh dear God, what have I got myself into? Back in the day, Cindy used to do pretty much all of the vBookie stuff. There have been one or two people asking for us to revive it, so I said I'd look into becoming the new resident bookmaker. I'll still give it a go, but I wish I'd thought it through :biggrin:

You're in trouble :wink: you cant crast over it too much ya know :wink:
Reply 85
Trish!!!
Hello :biggrin: hows you?
Reply 87
I'm good! Where have you been? :frown:
There are so many reps to be given out at the Pak soc. You won a random draw (I have to rep you), Rahmara won the quiz, Red thunder won debate and I won the highest post count...

You giving any?
Instead of doing revision or past papers I typed up my exam timetable into a more readble list lol...First exam on Wednesday :eek3: but its fine, its a retake that was 1 mark off an A in the original, Im just fussy so I wanted an A in it :p:
Reply 89
:rofl:

Stop wasting time :whip
Go study! Wednesday :afraid:

Why didn't you send it for a re check?
A Y Z
I'm good! Where have you been? :frown:
There are so many reps to be given out at the Pak soc. You won a random draw (I have to rep you), Rahmara won the quiz, Red thunder won debate and I won the highest post count...

You giving any?

I have? :redface: I've been a bit busy with my bf..and sleeping:p: nad avoiding work.. give me a list of people I need to rep for all the things and I'll get around to it =)
A Y Z
:rofl:

Stop wasting time :whip
Go study! Wednesday :afraid:

Why didn't you send it for a re check?

retake is cheaper, and I would get better marks from a retake than a re-mark or whatever:p:
Reply 92
Best of luck! :yy:
A Y Z
Best of luck! :yy:

thankoo =)
Reply 94
Sephrenia
You're in trouble :wink: you cant crast over it too much ya know :wink:

It's not really TOO much work...I just need to know when the event starts and finishes and where to find the results. Speaking of which, does anyone here watch Celeb Big Brother? Someone's asked for a vBookie thread for the first eviction, but I haven't watched BB since the first series.

I've never realy understood vBookie...what's the point ?
Gambling without the risk of actually losing money :smile: It's like when people sign up to poker sites and then only use the play money tables.
Reply 95
Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali :hugs:
Reply 96
A Y Z
Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali Dali :hugs:

:poke:
Hiya :hugs:

Oh, and never mind about Celeb BB details. I just checked SkyBet and I think that made it a bit clearer :smile:
Reply 97
*should be cleaning room or revising*
Dalimyr
It's not really TOO much work...I just need to know when the event starts and finishes and where to find the results. Speaking of which, does anyone here watch Celeb Big Brother? Someone's asked for a vBookie thread for the first eviction, but I haven't watched BB since the first series.

Gambling without the risk of actually losing money :smile: It's like when people sign up to poker sites and then only use the play money tables.

Suppose thats fair enough

Im attempting ot get past paper mark schemes off the internet..Im avoiding work very well :wink:
Reply 99
Dalimyr
:poke:
Hiya :hugs:

Oh, and never mind about Celeb BB details. I just checked SkyBet and I think that made it a bit clearer :smile:

I'm HAPPY!!!!
:hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest