The Student Room Group

Do 'gay' men get horny when doing a jobby?

gay in exclamation marks because I just meant 'anal enjoying men' I heard the prostate is in the arse.

Anyway i'm a girl and (pee isnt a turn on) but when I am pissing/wiping after a pee I get turned on because there is wetness/sensitiveness on my ****. Is this normal? And is this the same case for prostate-pleasured men?

Thanks and sorry for gross question

Scroll to see replies

Do women think about anything else these days?
It's probably odd that the only thing I found weird/annoying about this post is that you called inverted commas exclamation marks :|
Reply 3
I don't get it? :s-smilie:
Reply 4
So you mean when a guy does a ****, will he get turned on if he's gay? What. The. Hell.

Those aren't exclamation marks by the by.
Reply 5
did you just go to the toilet and thought oh i wonder if everyone gets aroused when wiping their bottom? seriously hahah
Tragic thread. Truely tragic :sigh:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
gay in exclamation marks because I just meant 'anal enjoying men' I heard the prostate is in the arse.

Anyway i'm a girl and (pee isnt a turn on) but when I am pissing/wiping after a pee I get turned on because there is wetness/sensitiveness on my ****. Is this normal? And is this the same case for prostate-pleasured men?

Thanks and sorry for gross question

It has been 13 years since I last heard the word "jobby". I love you :colondollar:
"I heard the prostate is in the arse", ****ing genius
Reply 10
oh noes
Perhaps if the poo climbed back up and slid back down a few times?

Boke.
Reply 12
I had to actually search for what the word "jobby" meant :cool:

When gay people defaecate, they tend to do so in a manner similar to straight people. They squeeze, they wipe, they wash, they leave. The 'jobby' does not fly back up the rectum and have a little tickle on their prostates.

Everyone likes having a nice big poo though, the kind which hurts a little at first but brings great relief afterwards... That's just human nature, and anyone who says otherwise is lying :sly:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Imagine having an orgasm every time you took a dump. I think you may be mistaking screams of frustrated constipation with ones of pleasure, OP.

Obvioualy i'm a girl - my pleasure zone is in my privates, maonly clit. Sometimes when i'm peeing it feels very sensitised and potentially aroused.

I heard men have their prostate in their bottoms...so does poo not stimulate,that?

Oh,yes sorry guys 'inverted commas!' Silly me. I do math not english! X
Wow... someone is sensitive down there...

It's like being born again, the release. :awesome:

I love how you came back to this thread to dispense further insight! Legend.

Poo. And pleasure.

Ought never.

To be mentioned.

Together.

Ooer it rhymes.
Reply 16
Straight men have prostates too...
Reply 17
All men have that spot...
Reply 18
Where's Freud when you need him..
Reply 19
No but I get horny when I go for a piss and then wipe my penis with a tissue. The softness of the tissue is quite arousing, especially if it's andrex. It may even lead to a :dice:

Quick Reply

Latest