The Student Room Group

University of ulster ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Aww well done u :smile:!!!! xxx
I have all the grades needed for Magee but just depends on whether they want me or not now!! Fingers crossed for an interview xxx
I am totally excited. My lecturer called Magee. They said they were scoring the personal statements and we'd hear by the end of the week. Good luck everyone.
Someone at out college got a regection for Magee, so im hoping no news is good news! :smile:
Reply 43
OH GOD !!!!
THE SUSPENSE every time I see I have a new email in my inbox and then it's something crappy like 'Plan Your Next Holiday'!!! haaa stomach in knots dying to hear from them !!

Oh dear Catherine, thats so sad, but for the rest of us please God no news is good news!!
I provisionally booked off from work a few days around the time of the interviews JUST INCASE I am lucky enough to get one!!! Feel like I have jinxed myself haha xxx
Original post by shampoo1
Have you heard anything back yet from Magee hun ?? xxx

Hi sorry for the late reply, no I haven't heard fro Magee. I don't think anybody has yet! The waiting game really sucks, doesn't it!? :mad:
Hey .... I too am anxiously waiting on an email or phone call from Magee. I already have the grades to get on the course - I will be classed as a "mature" student (26) I just can't stand the wait any longer!!!!!! :frown:
Reply 46
Ive also applied to Uni. Ulster for both Adult and Mental Health. Looking back now I really wish I had of put more effort into my personal statement as that is what it's really going to be based on. Every time I think about it I'm actually on the brink of an anxiety attack! LOL :s-smilie:

I'm praying for an interview, but the thought of an interview makes me feel sickkkkk :frown:

Good Luck Everyone :smile:
Original post by shampoo1
Nooo Im from the Republic :smile: But living here in England the past few years working away !!
I will 100% let you know, really hope I hear from them soon :biggrin: xxx

iv only just seen this post! i have just moved back from England over a yr ago! Interview dates should be out any day now! Magee told me that rejection comes via email... and letters are for interview dates!

Last yr i was on the 2nd day of interviews... my surname begins with C so im guessin it might be alphabetical! So hopefully the same this yr x
Original post by Mayerzzz
Ive also applied to Uni. Ulster for both Adult and Mental Health. Looking back now I really wish I had of put more effort into my personal statement as that is what it's really going to be based on. Every time I think about it I'm actually on the brink of an anxiety attack! LOL :s-smilie:

I'm praying for an interview, but the thought of an interview makes me feel sickkkkk :frown:

Good Luck Everyone :smile:

Awh hopefully we hear interview dates soon enough! very nerve wreckin... imagine wot we will be like after interview... having to wait till end of march!:frown:
Reply 49
Original post by catherinec18
iv only just seen this post! i have just moved back from England over a yr ago! Interview dates should be out any day now! Magee told me that rejection comes via email... and letters are for interview dates!

Last yr i was on the 2nd day of interviews... my surname begins with C so im guessin it might be alphabetical! So hopefully the same this yr x

OH MAN I DO NOT WANT AN EMAIL THEN!!! Ahh My surname is M, thats ages down the alphabet haha! You said before Catherine that someone you know has already been rejected? Maybe (please God) the rejections have already been sent now??

tenor-drummer, Im 24 so am I classed as a mature student aswell? Oh everyone I hope we get interviews, everyone on here reeeaalllyyy wants it! hahaha

Mayerzzz, I am SO with you on the panic attack! I dont think Ive ever wanted something as much in my life! haha FINGERS CROSSED FOR INTERVIEWS! eeeekkkkkkkk xxx
shampoo i'm not 100% sure on the age thing - but im nearly sure you are classed as mature if you will be 25 or over when you start the course as an undergraduate!
i really hope everyone gets interviews as well - as u said - everyone seems to really want it!
fingers crossed..... :redface:
Well, it's the end of another week - has anyone received any news? I am still waiting!!!
well has any1 heard anything??
Still no post..emails..phone calls.. Or updates on Track.. Back to checking the phone every 5 mins and waiting on the post man 2 Moro :frown:
Reply 54
Oh STOP!!!!
Ive heard nothing, I was so convinced there would be an email or a letter on Saturday like :frown:
Another long week of waiting ahead. Sick to the pits of my stomach haha. Do you reckon it could be this week? xxx
I'm on the verge of ringing the nursing office in Magee to see if they have processed all of the applications yet! Lol. This is awful!
Reply 56
It just seems like FOREVER doesn't it?? hahaha when you want something so bad, the wait seems forever.
Do we know how many places there are available now in Magee seeing as Coleraine has been cancelled?? I wonder how many applicants there have been and how many get shortlisted!
OH MANNNNN haha xxx
well we were told that magee wasnt taking on all the numbers from coleraine.... professor Barr held a talk at the tech and talked about how this is a new course this yr and that there is more emphasis on the clinical placements.... also that there is not as many assignment during placement!

I am currently out on placement at altnagelvin hopsital and it is just sooooo great it really makes me want this so more!

AHHHHHH hurry up lol

good luck every1

xx
Reply 58
I rang Magee today apparently we aren't hearing until next week :frown: it's so annoying i'm dying to hear something from them
Original post by Amykinsx
I rang Magee today apparently we aren't hearing until next week :frown: it's so annoying i'm dying to hear something from them

awhhhh no....:frown: well at least we know now so i wont behounding the postman lol xx

Quick Reply

Latest