The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9840

Apart from looking insane ^ (gotta admit those are some good genetics),it's just he annoyed a lot of people. Was funny at times too.
Original post by CB5

Apart from looking insane ^ (gotta admit those are some good steroids),it's just he annoyed a lot of people. Was funny at times too.

fixed that for you.
For what? Pump, size, strength? May as well use leg press or something after doing heavy squats?

Original post by Monkey_Pete
Why wouldn't you?, 20 rep squats are awesome
Reply 9843
Zyzz may have been a **** but **** he got a lots of strange from looking amazing.
Original post by redbuthotter
For what? Pump, size, strength? May as well use leg press or something after doing heavy squats?

all of those, but mainly just so you know what you can rep for 20. me and my bro have occasionally used it for random challenges between us
@rhb

No reason like optimal training. I just fancy mixing things up a bit, I don't compete or plan to compete. Nor are my legs lagging behind the rest of my body. So really what I do for legs is fairly irrelevant.
Reply 9846
Original post by JasonTerryIsMyHero
Anyone got a good max rep converter? Ie one that could convert a 5 rep max effort into what weight it would be for 20.

http://www.exrx.net/Calculators/OneRepMax.html

Goes up to 15. Why do you want a 20rm?!
More chance of going close to but not actual failure.
Reply 9848
Trial and error with the 20 rep squats. I'd done 2 @ 100kg and wanted to do some so gave 50kg a go. Was too easy, so next time tried 60kg. Trial and error is good but kinda annoying when you're putting yourself through 20 rep squats, especially if you've set it too low as feels like a waste of effort~!
A big noob when it comes to converses, never had a pair in my life...

But from what i can gather, they are decent, cheap shoes you can use for weightlifting. My question is are all converses fundamentally the same, except the "look" and colour of them (i.e high tops, low tops, etc) or is there a certain type of converse to look out for?
Only slept 4 hours 'cause I went out last night. :frown:

Here we go max bench!
Got 3 reps on my deadlift 1RM of 160kg today. Feelsgoodman.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Michael XYZ
Only slept 4 hours 'cause I went out last night. :frown:

Here we go max bench!

Surely go back to sleep it's Saturday!
Original post by redbuthotter
Surely go back to sleep it's Saturday!

Gotta go to the gym.
Reply 9854
Gotta go to the gym.

Gotta have cereal.
^ Lol.

Yes, see this is the annoying thing about about having a gym which closes at 4.45pm on weekends. Means I can't just lie in because if I do then everything messes up.
If it closes at 4.45pm, waking up at 1.45 - 2.30pm would be ok?

^ Lol.

Yes, see this is the annoying thing about about having a gym which closes at 4.45pm on weekends. Means I can't just lie in because if I do then everything messes up.
Yes but I'd need to eat and shower and it's like 45 minutes away.
Reply 9858
Shower BEFORE the gym?

EDIT: Been betting loads recently, so anyone give me odds on the winners of each of male/gender?

Get your bets on u4m1r before he uploads pics and the odds go straight down. I'll take even money right now.

But srs, bet on tennis if you want to make ££. I been watching games on inplay on bet365 and then just betting on 'X to win set' or game.
(edited 12 years ago)
Gambling's bad mmkay?

To be honest there's been what, 10 people uploaded pictures? I'm gonna guess like 20 post before the end. Decent odds tbfh.

Latest