The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

She fit? :P
I joke... That was a dick move, I'm sorry...
But yeah just think, it's life init, without that a few years ago, she wouldn't have made you, unless you wouldn't wanna be here at all but that's just depressing so I'll shup...
sorry mate, we thought u were still sleeping, next time ill try and be quick
Original post by I<3LAMP
:rofl:

Must have been a pretty intense one.

OP, why don't you just speak to your Mum and ask her to keep it down?

That should probably embarrass her. I remember the first time I WALKED in on my rents shagging. The flashbacks are the hardest to cope with. :sad:

We all deny our rents have 'relations' but I know for a fact I'll be screwing as long as my body lets me. :colone:

Who'll want to bang you when you're an old granny with saggy tits and hairy moles, that's disgusting.
Original post by Some random guy
Who'll want to bang you when you're an old granny with saggy tits and hairy moles, that's disgusting.

I honestly have no idea but hopefully some fellas have a granny fetish. :sad:

Flirty at thirty
Naughty at fourty
Nifty at fifty

and I think that's it. :colondollar:
Original post by I<3LAMP
I honestly have no idea but hopefully some fellas have a granny fetish. :sad:

Flirty at thirty
Naughty at fourty
Nifty at fifty

and I think that's it. :colondollar:

Sexy at sixty,
Plenty at seventy
Racey at eighty
Nightly at ninety?

... Doesn't rhyme well but has a good ring to it (if I do say so myself) :biggrin:
Reply 125
Original post by jam277
Tell me more. :sexface:

hahahahahhaa i read this and i think its boarder-lining creepy
Original post by daisydaffodil
Sexy at sixty,
Plenty at seventy
Racey at eighty
Nightly at ninety?

... Doesn't rhyme well but has a good ring to it (if I do say so myself) :biggrin:

Ooh I approve. :smile:
hey, she's got needs. don't overreact.. she might not want to introduce you to him because it's nothing serious!
Reply 128
Angry at someone because they have sex? :lolwut: You're right, that is weird.

Someone sounds a bit jealous that they aren't getting any, tbh.
Haha reminds me of a story my friend told me one time, apparently she was a teenager and had some friends staying over. They were just sitting in her room then all of a sudden heard her mum and dad having sex in the next room, they all sat in awkward silence while it happened till my friend said 'yes, that's my parents having sex.' Made me laugh!
Really don't get why sex bothers people so much.

I know people who'll watch steamy scenes on TV but freak out if they hear their housemate's bed creak.

Srsly. Get over it.
I'm gonna have to side with the 'get over it' brigade on this one.

Your dad is probably ****ing someone else too, who cares?

It's better than both your parents being lonely and sexually unfulfilled.
Reply 132
Original post by daisydaffodil
Sexy at sixty,
Plenty at seventy
Racey at eighty
Nightly at ninety?

you forgot horny at a hundred

but it is a really disgusting image...it'd be like doing it with a shredded wheat

and to the OP...people have sex, while I can see why you don't like the sound of it, just think how were you born?
Reply 133
Its ok. People get no relationship training and typically its all messed up. Your parents should have stayed together for the sake of family but they messed up. You'll mess up too.. lots. Life is about handling the strife.
Original post by MonkC
Its ok. People get no relationship training and typically its all messed up. Your parents should have stayed together for the sake of family but they messed up. You'll mess up too.. lots. Life is about handling the strife.
OP's probably got over it by now, this thread's six years old.