The Student Room Group

Mcdonalds orientation/trial

Just had my interview and I was told I have my orientation on monday at a different mcdonalds. I was then told if I pass the health and safety test afterwards I shall get a three week trial - but limited shifts and if I prove myself I can get the job. Just wondering what the orientation is like and will I get paid during the three week trial?

Reply 1
Perseverance
Just had my interview and I was told I have my orientation on monday at a different mcdonalds. I was then told if I pass the health and safety test afterwards I shall get a three week trial - but limited shifts and if I prove myself I can get the job. Just wondering what the orientation is like and will I get paid during the three week trial?

It is a dvd and some piss easy questions. And yes you get paid. Then you will want to leave, seriously find another job.
Reply 2
Working there is terrible, beware!!
i think this should be posted in the investment banking/consultancy section
Reply 4
Thanks Dnator.

What's with all the hate for Mcdonalds though? If I wanted to know how bad it is I'd ask :smile:
Reply 5
Ooooooh bitchy.
Reply 6
Perseverance
Thanks Dnator.

What's with all the hate for Mcdonalds though? If I wanted to know how bad it is I'd ask :smile:

Because you get treated like **** by your manager, the cretins that actually buy food from there and donning the cap is just embarrassing. On top of that the pay is awful, and the other staff are usually brain dead morons (unless you are near a uni then there might be some students there). All in all, it is the worst job I have ever had ( I have had 4) by a long long margin, and I have not had any good jobs.
Reply 7
Dnator
Because you get treated like **** by your manager, the cretins that actually buy food from there and donning the cap is just embarrassing. On top of that the pay is awful, and the other staff are usually brain dead morons (unless you are near a uni then there might be some students there). All in all, it is the worst job I have ever had ( I have had 4) by a long long margin, and I have not had any good jobs.

Fair enough :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending