The Student Room Group

How Many Countries Have You Been To?

Poll

How Many Countries Have You Been To?

I was talking to my friend about this and I was surprised that he'd never been out of the UK while I've been to 19. So how many countries have you been to? Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland don't count.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Eleven. In order:

UK, Belgium, Spain, USA, France, Ireland, Monaco, Italy, Vatican City, Germany, Portugal.

Hope to add to the tally this summer :top:
Reply 2
3. India, Kenya and Ireland.
traveling is depressingly overrated

(also 10)

edit: neg reps obviously from people who travel to escape their own lives; traveling is often mundane, especially "culture" traveling; all but a few cultures are exactly the same, despite what is suggested by heat and light intensity
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
UK, France and Belgium.
Reply 5
9: Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Tunisia :smile: Hope to add to the list soon though!
Reply 6
One :sad:
UK, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Turkey, Malta, Tunisia, Cyprus, Egypt, Bulgaria, France, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Vatican City. So that's...17.

I'll be going to Sweden, Denmark and Netherlands this summer with Scouts! So excited! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
i think its 13 but not sure

Saudi , Jordan , Syria , Lebanon , Turcky , Iraq , Thiland , Srilanka , UAE , Qatar , Kuwait , Iran .... that what i remeber now
Reply 9
Greece, Cyprus, Scotland, Iceland, Italy, France, Spain, Bali, Malaysia, Canada , America

11 countries but really want to add to that!!!
Reply 10
11. UK, USA, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Greece, Belgium, Malta, Monaco, Malaysia.
more than you can ever count on a map
Reply 12
UK, USA, Barbados and Jamaica
None yet. :frown:
10. France, USA, Turkey, Spain, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Switzerland, UK.
UK, Spain, France, Belgium and USA.
Five :3
About 35.
Reply 17
Not counting the UK I've been to 3:

Ireland, France and Turkey, in that order but I'd love to add to it!
6. 7 including the UK. 8 if we can include Monaco. :biggrin:

I've also been to Schiphol and Zurich airports (in the Netherlands and Switzerland respectively), but only spent a few hours in the countries.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 19
15: UK, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Sweden, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Croatia, Iceland, Greece, Canada, USA, Aruba, Egypt.

How does that earn me negative rep? :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply