The Student Room Group

WTF goes through the minds of those who leave public toilets looking like POO ?

There is the odd tissue lying on the floor, or blocked sinks, but how on earth do some people manage to **** (yes faeces) across the ceilings and walls? Why can they not simply flush after they finish using the toilet? Do you ever walk into a cubicle and think 'wtf', it happens at schools, college, uni and public toilets, but they'd never do it at home :confused:

And Im only talking about girls toilets...
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:rofl2: Maybe it was just too big and they did try to flush it.. I don't know. I'd like to imagine that, as you said, they don't do it at home but who knows :ninja: Seen it in the boy's toilets at school once, looked like someone literally exploded while sat on the toilet seat, bad times.
Some people actually treat their toilets at home badly, my female friend lives with 4 guys (poor soul) and every time I go there the toilet bowl is covered in skid marks and there is poo in the shower. I remember when I was younger and I used the men's when I went shopping with my dad and the urinals had poo in them :eek:. Girls aren't that much better, the toilets at school used to smell like urine, poo and period blood, the latter being the strongest smell and you could smell it from the class rooms sometimes.
Reply 3
Original post by chronic_fatigue
Some people actually treat their toilets at home badly, my female friend lives with 4 guys (poor soul) and every time I go there the toilet bowl is covered in skid marks and there is poo in the shower. I remember when I was younger and I used the men's when I went shopping with my dad and the urinals had poo in them :eek:. Girls aren't that much better, the toilets at school used to smell like urine, poo and period blood, the latter being the strongest smell and you could smell it from the class rooms sometimes.

:yikes:
Maybe they just want to Troll' the next person who visits the toilet :colone:
thats why i dont use public toilets :smug:
Original post by chronic_fatigue

Please tell me you're joking. That is disgusting! If it's one cubicle, I will move, but if more, then I will go elsewhere. I can't remember the last time it was so bad that I had to do that.
Reply 7
Original post by arnoob
Maybe they just want to Troll' the next person who visits the toilet :colone:

I am inclined to agree with your hypothesis :holmes:

Or maybe....maybe they just don't give a **** :awesome: (see what I did there?)
Reply 8
Used to happen at my school. I think the girls were the worst (never went into the boys' to compare, but we had an assembly dedicated to the disgusting ways of the girls (specifically) and their treatment of the toilets). ****, menstrual blood and sanitary pads stuck to the walls. Piss on the floor. I even saw **** on the ceiling once. WHY?!
''I'm never coming back here again. Eat **** future toilet users''
Reply 10
Boys piss all over the floor, and you do have to wade sometimes, but I've heard on multiple occasions that girls somehow manage to **** all over the walls, floor ... how the hell does this happen?
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Please tell me you're joking. That is disgusting! If it's one cubicle, I will move, but if more, then I will go elsewhere. I can't remember the last time it was so bad that I had to do that.

I wish I was. Girls are probably the worst though and at least guys only have to put up with urine and poo.

Original post by Fusion
:yikes:

My first school had this weird open plan sort of thing so there was no main door to the toilet.
Reply 12
Original post by hasan4life
thats why i dont use public toilets :smug:

And therefore, you wear nappies? :flutter:
eurghk, i've trained my bladder to withhold pee for hours on end rather than use a public toilet

i also don't get how people can wear the shoes they walk into public toilets with at home eurghk
Reply 14
'Chavvy' girls in my school used to eat their lunch in the toilets (which already stank). The sight of it was even worse than that of the toilets.

Wonders never cease.
Reply 15
Also clubs and bars. But tbh in that situation you are too out of it to care about where you are going for a slash lol
Reply 16
Original post by oh_adele
'Chavvy' girls in my school used to eat their lunch in the toilets (which already stank).

WTF.

:eek:
You should see some of the things that get left in the toliets of my halls. There are too many people to trace who does it.
Reply 18
[video="youtube;_BUFYh2Xnj4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BUFYh2Xnj4[/video]
Reply 19
Original post by plimsolls
I even saw **** on the ceiling once. WHY?!

So...they threw their own faeces onto the ceiling? That's some crazy ****! (pardon the pun)

But seriously, that is really messed up. Kids must be really bored.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply