The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford University Applicants 2012

Who is going to study there:?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am!! To study Foundation in Clinical Sciences/Medicine. how about you?
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Media Technology and Production :smile:
Reply 3
Biomedical sciences :biggrin:

andd does anyone know where to send the accomodation application? email or address, preferably email. thanks x
Reply 4
Original post by Pettie :)
Biomedical sciences :biggrin:

andd does anyone know where to send the accomodation application? email or address, preferably email. thanks x

Hey applied for the same course. Did you get any interview? :smile:
Reply 5
Adult nursing (:
Reply 6
Doing the foundation year :smile:
It's my Insurance choice to do the three year undergraduate Psychology (BSc Hons). So I am hoping to go to Bradford if I just miss out on my Firm choice which is Edge Hill University. :smile:
After all a place at University is a place at the end of the day, regardless of what University it is you're attending.
Reply 8
Original post by Jhyzone

i only just saw this reply lol yh ive put it down as my confirmed are you going there?
Reply 9
Original post by Sophie_Pumpkin
I am!! To study Foundation in Clinical Sciences/Medicine. how about you?

Me too! :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Pettie :)
i only just saw this reply lol yh ive put it down as my confirmed are you going there?

Yes! I got an unconditional offer and got my accommodation sorted.

You starting from the First year then? I cannot wait to start!
Studying foundation year of engineering. Hoping to be able to just get straight onto the course at adjustment.
Reply 12
Original post by Jhyzone

I also am doing the same course! :biggrin: Where are you guys staying? I've applied for the green x
Original post by eemooz
Me too! :biggrin:

ooo! i'm getting so excited now! what halls are you in?! :smile:
Reply 14
ooo! i'm getting so excited now! what halls are you in?! :smile:

im at laisteridge lane! what about you? im excited too :biggrin:
really nervous about results though :/
Original post by eemooz
im at laisteridge lane! what about you? im excited too :biggrin:
really nervous about results though :/

the green! :tongue: yeah i'm so nervous about results too! almost more nervous about getting there and meeting new people and living on my own though! :redface:
Reply 16
the green! :tongue: yeah i'm so nervous about results too! almost more nervous about getting there and meeting new people and living on my own though! :redface:

awww nice one! i heard the green is lovely :smile: i decided against it tho, cause i wanted to spend less on accommodation.. and more on clothes :teehee:
yeah its going to be surreal, ive never lived on my own so far away from home before, so this should be interesting haha xD

are you planning on transfering into medicine or any of the other courses after the year? :smile:
Original post by eemooz
awww nice one! i heard the green is lovely :smile: i decided against it tho, cause i wanted to spend less on accommodation.. and more on clothes :teehee:
yeah its going to be surreal, ive never lived on my own so far away from home before, so this should be interesting haha xD

are you planning on transfering into medicine or any of the other courses after the year? :smile:

yeah it's really nice! it's the most expensive especially as i went for en-suite but i figured it was worth it cos of all the facilities and how it's on campus and the security. plus it's cheaper en-suite than most other unis shared bathrooms! so i thought what the hell i'll treat myself haha!

yeah it's gonna be so strange! i'm teaching myself to grocery shop and cook on a budget over the summer to train myself up! i'm useless at the moment!

yeah i've never lived away from home, either, never mind 2 and a half hours away from home!! also i'm pants at making friends as i'm quite shy, so i wanted to meet a few people before i started but you're the only one really so far!

and yeah i'm gonna try and work reaaaallly hard to get transferred to Leeds med school! so crossed fingers! how about you? :smile:
Reply 18
yeah it's really nice! it's the most expensive especially as i went for en-suite but i figured it was worth it cos of all the facilities and how it's on campus and the security. plus it's cheaper en-suite than most other unis shared bathrooms! so i thought what the hell i'll treat myself haha!

yeah it's gonna be so strange! i'm teaching myself to grocery shop and cook on a budget over the summer to train myself up! i'm useless at the moment!

yeah i've never lived away from home, either, never mind 2 and a half hours away from home!! also i'm pants at making friends as i'm quite shy, so i wanted to meet a few people before i started but you're the only one really so far!

and yeah i'm gonna try and work reaaaallly hard to get transferred to Leeds med school! so crossed fingers! how about you? :smile:

ohhh ensuite? niceeeeeeee :biggrin:

haha luckily ive been practising my cooking, and we had these voluntary food tech lessons at school, so i shouldnt be that bad haha, if worse comes to worse ill have to live on beans and toast :colondollar:
awww dont be shy! im sure everyones going to be nervous like us, but it will be freshers week so there will be lots of oppurtunities to make friends.. hopefully :biggrin:

yeah im definitely going to try and get into leeds too :biggrin: did you apply for medicine this year? i applied and got four rejections, gahhhh.
Original post by eemooz
ohhh ensuite? niceeeeeeee :biggrin:

haha luckily ive been practising my cooking, and we had these voluntary food tech lessons at school, so i shouldnt be that bad haha, if worse comes to worse ill have to live on beans and toast :colondollar:
awww dont be shy! im sure everyones going to be nervous like us, but it will be freshers week so there will be lots of oppurtunities to make friends.. hopefully :biggrin:

yeah im definitely going to try and get into leeds too :biggrin: did you apply for medicine this year? i applied and got four rejections, gahhhh.

ah you'll be alright then! i'll have to get you to help me haha! yeah hopefully once everyone has some booze in them we'll make friends easier! :')

ahh cool! yeah i was the same... four rejections :frown: which schools did you apply to?

do you have facebook btw? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest