The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Physics P3

I will be sitting this exam on thursday.
I have the GCP revison book, If i know all of that will I get an A ?

I also have the actual edexcel book that the teachers use but its so long winded and drawn out so I cannot see myself taking all that in:/
Reply 1
i'm really worried, i'm just scraping an A*, and this is so much more harder than previous physics modules, which i've failed.
I just revised from the CGP guides and I got A's in all my GCSE physics exams.
Past papers are a great way of revising, because it shows you what the examiners want.

Hope this helps! :smile: If you need any help, just contact me. I am an A Level Physics student xxx
Reply 3
Original post by Hanpew
i'm really worried, i'm just scraping an A*, and this is so much more harder than previous physics modules, which i've failed.

If you have failed your previous physics modules, how are you managing to scrape an A*? :confused:
Does anyone know the UMS conversions for physics? I've had scores back for things like IAA's and my P1 modules but i don't know how to convert them? It would be nice to find out what i need to get 90% overall :smile:
Reply 5
This has got all the past papers for P3 (and B3 and C3 but it is too late :s) http://www.sciencepass.com/p/triple-science.html
It does not have the specimen paper although these four should be enough material to help with revision :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by sophieking
If you have failed your previous physics modules, how are you managing to scrape an A*? :confused:

by fail i mean i got A's for P2, although i was one mark away from A* for both and my IAA marks suck.
Reply 8
anyone have the answers to the SPECIMEN paper (p3) ?? really urgently need it
Reply 9
URGENT QUESTION- PLEAS HELP!

On a few of the past papers I have noticed that it give you like. List of radioactive emitters eg. Technetium 99 and asks you to choose the best one for a tracer and treatment. What type of radiation eg. Gamma/alpha/beta is best for these?
radioactive tracers: low energy, gamma emitters, short halflife. Then radioactive destroyers: high energy, B- if possible, and medium half life - I asked my nerd friend to confirm this and he did, so hopefully it's correct lol :biggrin: Good luck everyone!
Original post by Hanpew
by fail i mean i got A's for P2, although i was one mark away from A* for both and my IAA marks suck.

I think nearly everyones IAA grades sucked :frown: I got A*s in my modules, and ended up with Cs in the IAAs x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest