The Student Room Group

Girls-if a guy enjoys cooking for you like your fav food does that increas attraction

I didnt get to fit my title. but my question for girls is if a guy enjoys cooking like your fav foods and wants to take over in the kitchen would that be something that would increase attraction? Are you attracted to guys who cook? And like to improvise and be creative in cooking.

and also what are your fav dishes? what do you like to cook?

My specialties are Indian food and Italian :smile:

I love making chicken tikka masala especially. heard there's a bit of debate about its origins..but thats not what this is about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-SZ1drOMc&feature=related
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

It depends on the individual. Personally I'd be impressed by the creativity and find it refreshing compared to many other guys I've encountered.
Reply 2
I would be very impressed but I wouldn't want him to completely do all the cooking because I love to cook myself.
Reply 3
I have always joked about my ideal partner being a chef, for the mere reason that I find guys who cook so damn attractive. So in my case, yep! It would be a plus, but not a decisive factor.

I also like cooking, so doing it together... perfect! :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
dunno if it would increase attraction, but would help.

i love cooking myself.
Reply 5
YES.
& if we cooked together. The thought just makes me so so happy. :smile:
Savoury meals and big dinners being made for me every so often I'd absolutely adore. Especially if he had knowledge of different flavours that I liked and tiny perks he could add to sauces or something just to tweak it to my taste, and being creative for me.

Though even if he had no idea how to cook meals, desserts are fun. Having play fights over puddings and cookie mix and buttercream and stuff! I honestly just think everything about it is nice to do together.

Hypothetically, I wouldn't want him to cook for me all the time though if he could. I love returning the favour, even though what i cook is really limited at times haha... but yeah just the odd occasion, so it's special when he does it. I'd be over the moon at a homemade valentine's meal tbh, with no input from me! (:
(edited 12 years ago)
Yes, definitely. Especially if he could cook a good curry. :colondollar:
I think almost anyone sees it as a plus in a member of their preferred gender if they're a good cook. Making dinner for someone is a something that's always appreciated and makes a good idea for a date, and cooking is a skill which most people value and which shows independence. On the more specific subject of a man cooking being appealing to a woman - in the modern world there are very few women who appreciate being expected to be the only one who can cook.
Yes! I'd love it, even if it was just simple pasta or even a sandwich.
Reply 9
Yeah, that's definitely attractive. I think you would have a tough time finding a girl who didn't find it attractive tbh.
Reply 10
I don't mean to brag, ladies, but I'm a cook, an acoustic guitarist and a singer/songwriter with numerous love songs under my belt. So if you wouldn't mind forming an orderly queue, I'll be waiting. :cute:
Reply 11
Yees, very attractive. But I'd rather have a guy that cleans than a guy that cooks. :h:
Reply 12
Original post by Left Eye
I don't mean to brag, ladies, but I'm a cook, an acoustic guitarist and a singer/songwriter with numerous love songs under my belt. So if you wouldn't mind forming an orderly queue, I'll be waiting. :cute:

mmmmmm
Reply 13
Original post by xcesciee
mmmmmm

:u:
Reply 14
I make a mean pasta sauce, and am fully capable in the kitchen, but that dun' mean the bitches be rolling in non stop.

Think of it as more of a life skill, rather than a trait to pull girls. I facepalm every time I see/ hear of someone who can't cook anything by themselves. I mean, come on.
Reply 15

:mmm:

but OP i would love it....mainly because i cant cook, so yeh would be great :yep:
Yes my boyfriend always cooks for me, although I wouldn't call it "taking over" the kitchen. We both use the kitchen when we feel like it. I think it's cute.
Reply 17
Original post by mia )
:mmm:

See? This is the response I SHOULD be getting in my everyday life. Do I? NOOOO! :P

But I won't worry. TSR Girls are impressed, at any rate! :wink:
Reply 18
See? This is the response I SHOULD be getting in my everyday life. Do I? NOOOO! :P

But I won't worry. TSR Girls are impressed, at any rate! :wink:

lol i wasnt impressed i just found it funny :tongue:
Reply 19
Original post by mia )
lol i wasnt impressed i just found it funny :tongue:

You cut me to the core! :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending