The Student Room Group

How is everyone feeling about results? TSR poll!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Oh my god im dreading august!!! my birthday is on the 25th of august too and i really think ive done really bad! worst thing is i've been studying really hard but i just dont think it was enough!!!
I'm never confident! If I am, I've failed- I hate A-levels more than anything, Future hinges on it- I swear that they leave such a long period in between just to see us sweat
I feel sick, I few like I want to die every time I think about it.
Completely relaxed and enjoying my holidays!

Will hit me in about a month unfortunately :frown:
Reply 44
Preparing for the worst, hoping for the best.
I wish you all GOOD LUCK. Hope you get the results you want and need :smile:

C'mon neg losers, what's wrong with that?
(edited 11 years ago)
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH just about sums of my feelings towards results day. I know for certain I haven't got the grade I want in chemistry, but bio and lit could go either way!

I don't wanna think about it yet. Gonna enjoy summer (if you can call it that). What will be will be.
I thought all my exams went well, but I cannot say I feel confident, anything could happen really, depending on a lot of factors, I;m just hoping for the best. Feeling more and more nervous as the days tick by. Surprisingly, I was very confident after my last exam, how things change!
:crazy: like this
Reply 49
So not ready for this Crap :frown: i honestly don't wanna go through it ,i would rather have someone doing everything for me .

I don't think i will be capable of going through clearing ,i need tips on how to handle the stress !
Original post by musicmedic
Do you by any chance have the link to the old thread? Sounds like a good read! :smile:

Sorry, can't find it. It was titled 'results day dreams and nightmares' or similar, and I was having a great laugh at it on the day before.
Everything went well at least I think, expecting 3As for my AS.
However my Further Maths went horribly bad. Also flopped Critical thinking.

With some uncertainty on my AS results, I can only say that it can go either way :frown:
Original post by Alkain1607
I'm never confident! If I am, I've failed- I hate A-levels more than anything, Future hinges on it- I swear that they leave such a long period in between just to see us sweat

I totally agree with you! I don't believe future actually be hinged on those A level stuff.

And they probably laughing at us suffering and waiting for the results.
Why wasn't there a choice for.... Preparing to jump off a cliff?
Confident about Maths and Chem, English is the only one that worries me :/
Reply 55
Excited and impatient

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Confident about Maths and Chem, English is the only one that worries me :/
Basically relying on the Uni being lenient and letting me in, its still in Extra so fingers crossed.
Reply 58
Original post by JordanS94
I know I've got an A/A* in maths ... and I think I am borderline A/B in further maths since I cannot do FP3 if my life depended on it :frown:

Same but with FP2 instead for FM ( totally messed that up :facepalm:). The only reason I'm not having a complete breakdown about having probably got B's in psychology and FM is my insurance includes an AS :woo:.
Reply 59
i dont have no confidence so preparing for the worst however i have faith and hope so looking forward to the best...

Quick Reply

Latest