The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
kosy91
and what about international students??!!

ah, well, in that case, have fun!! :h:
Reply 261
Rimipie
oh my god
no sharing a bathroom is too much for me, i can't have people leaving their pubes on the toilet seats and all sorts
so pissed off now you've ruined my uni excitement you guys

Constant nagging helps apparently (serious)
lekky
Looks like you've been very successful!! .... :|

its the winter!!!!!!!

and it loses its leaves every year anyway...
if in a couple of months when springs fully here, it still looks dead... i'll consider giving up :frown:
kosy91
and what about international students??!!

I keep mine under the bed/on top of the wardrobe/inside the wardrobe and in the shared cupboard.
Reply 264
does anybody have any pics of Birmingham accomodation, especially mason?

Thanks OP for starting this, its a great idea :smile:
Reply 265
OceanInTheSky
That's quite a sexy black cube you're wearing there.

----

You seem to be living in a girls room...
Unlucky.
Jeester
You seem to be living in a girls room...
Unlucky.

Nope.
Reply 267
didgeridoo12uk
its the winter!!!!!!!

and it loses its leaves every year anyway...
if in a couple of months when springs fully here, it still looks dead... i'll consider giving up :frown:

feed it mkat, it might help :p:
lekky
feed it mkat, it might help :p:

haha i'll give it a go if all else fails!
Reply 269
n1r4v
Constant nagging helps apparently (serious)

but if i nag i'll be known as the annoying one and no one will want to be my friend
can i pay extra for my own bathroom?
Reply 270
Rimipie
but if i nag i'll be known as the annoying one and no one will want to be my friend

Yes at most Uni's there are halls with ensuites. They won't be brilliant and you could pay up to £700 extra a year for it
jessicaxlofc
Do i spy a Leyton Orient ticket stub? Lol didn't know there were any other O's out there! What uni do yo go to? Up the O's!

Ooh, ooh, I get to join the club! :woo: Born in Leytonstone and lived in Walthamstow until the family moved to Cambridge. You can take the girl out of London, but you can never take the Os out of the girl!
Reply 272
rosie9391
Aberdeen University, Adam Smith House:

Spoiler

Sweet rugs dude.
Reply 273
lekky
Yes at most Uni's there are halls with ensuites. They won't be brilliant and you could pay up to £700 extra a year for it

crappp 700 quid EXTRA?! damnit
i'll get the money somehow, i refuse to share toilets with strangers :smile: how come you don't mind sharing? isn't it disgusting?
Reply 274
Rimipie

Man you're dead serious about this.. :o:

I don't know much about the accommodation system in universities in general but I very much doubt you can if you want to stay in halls. Otherwise, there's a chance, if you do research and are able to stay somewhere with en-suite rooms.

I think most people have bad experiences once in a while, you may get used to it.
Reply 275
*subscribes* :awesome:

Ooh, does anyone have Herts College Lane campus?
Reply 276
OceanInTheSky
Nope.

Dude... It's pink.
Reply 277
Rimipie
crappp 700 quid EXTRA?! damnit
i'll get the money somehow, i refuse to share toilets with strangers :smile: how come you don't mind sharing? isn't it disgusting?

um well.. no.. have you never stayed in halls with friends that are at Uni? I've never come across an unclean toilet. unclean KITCHEN yes.. but not toilet. some of them have cleaners for the communal areas or you all take turns to clean the bathroom area.
Anyone have any York pictures?
Reply 279
southampton anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest