The Student Room Group

Games you love that no one else seems to have played

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LifeIsGood
Streets Of Rage

Loads of people have played this, it's on XBL - I have the first two on Mega Drive still ^^
Reply 241
Prince of Persia (2008) on PS3,

Okami (2006) on PS2.

Extremely underrated and beautiful games.
The only two I can think of right now are Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds (PC) :colondollar: and Dino Crisis for PS1. There's probably more though.
Original post by LifeIsGood
Streets Of Rage

2 and 3 are the best games ever made by anyone ever. Ever.

My answer is Rocket Knight Adventures on the Megadrive

I'say Golden Axe but everyone plays it.
Reply 244
Harvest Moon for PS1, I cant get enough of my cows and chicks
Original post by KimKallstrom
2 and 3 are the best games ever made by anyone ever. Ever.

My answer is Rocket Knight Adventures on the Megadrive

I'say Golden Axe but everyone plays it.

You're the 3rd person to mention it :tongue:
Original post by cambo211
You're the 3rd person to mention it :tongue:

For reals?

I must confess to not reading the whole thread since that's how sure I was :tongue:

Looks like I have some kindred spirits.
Modern Warfare 2
Reply 249
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Modern Warfare 2

i know i mean so few people play that game
Sid Mier's "Pirates" on the very first Ninentdo.
The Warriors (PS2, loved that game)
This game called Fighting Force, I used to play it when I was younger on the Playstation 1.
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee on my Windows 98<3
Original post by spiral87
Have you heard about Black Mesa Source? And are you eagerly awaiting HL2: Ep3? :tongue:

What about Black Mesa Source? :curious: Oh yes, eagerly awaiting :biggrin: But by the time it comes out, we're going to either have to buy a new computer to run it on, or get it on Xbox :puke:
Original post by 321zero

Most expensive game ever made at the time! To say I loved it, was an understatement. From racing forklift trucks to finding Master Chen, IT WAS STUNNING. :redface:

Those who pulled it, I'll never forgive them!

Yeah I think GTA IV took it over for most expensive iirc :tongue: Master chen is a legend <3 Maybe one day they'll finish the story somehow :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Super Aleste on the SNES
Original post by Amwazicles
What about Black Mesa Source? :curious: Oh yes, eagerly awaiting :biggrin: But by the time it comes out, we're going to either have to buy a new computer to run it on, or get it on Xbox :puke:

Eee gads, no, don't buy it on XBOX. Episode 3 should have the same game engine as Ep1 and Ep2 and Portal and Portal 2, should play on older PCs.

Oh, there's nothing new about Black Mesa Source, I just wondered if you knew it existed :smile:

Love these type of games!
Original post by Kater Murr
Go for it!

I don't know anyone else who has played either Team Buddies (PS1) or Incredible Crisis (PS1), both brilliant games though.

It would have to be Discworld (on PS1 I think) Loved that wizard and his snoring chest :biggrin: Never did find anyone who knows of it....

Quick Reply

Latest