The Student Room Group

Am i Disqualified

Hi all,

On friday i sat the maths foundation calculator exam. and before the end a boy told me to say the answer, i tried but a good teacher came to me and said don't let people copy. i said okay, but she didn't take my paper. am i disuqlified from edexcel? and is there is any matter?

Please reply for my messege quickly

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by omarzizo
Hi all,

On friday i sat the maths foundation calculator exam. and before the end a boy told me to say the answer, i tried but a good teacher came to me and said don't let people copy. i said okay, but she didn't take my paper. am i disuqlified from edexcel? and is there is any matter?

Please reply for my messege quickly

Thanks

So a boy asked you for the answer in the exam and you did not answer? If that is the case you are fine but the boy could be disqualified. The teacher should have reported the incident to Edexcel. This is if it was a proper final GCSE exam anyway, otherwise its a school issue only.
Reply 2
No i tried to answer but not with a loud voice and i didn't talk, and the teacher wasn't from edexcel, it was from my school
Reply 3
And you are right, it isn't a final gcse, this is first gcse and i'm doing higher in november, as well i'm in year 9 now
Reply 4
Please any body
Reply 5
reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 6
If she didnt take your paper and nothing has been said to you then I imagine that you havent been disqualified, surely they would have let you know.
Reply 7
If nothing was said to you at the time of the incident, I doubt that anything will happen.
You didn't even do anything wrong (technically).
Reply 8
ah thankks she didn't even say u are disqualified or even take my paper.
In the future, if anyone other than an invigilator tries to communicate with you in an exam, ignore them...
Reply 10
Can i have more replies please?
Reply 11
You're fine, chill out and relax. They would have told you in no uncertain terms if you were disqualified.

Quick Reply

Latest