The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
It is pretty competitive, about 20 people from my school applied. Only me and one other got in!

Thank you, you too and hope to see you there in September!!

Thanks and you too! wow congratulations, I bet you were made up. I got told by one of the lecturers when I went the open day last year that Electrical & Electronic Engineering was the least popular engineering degree at that University. I could tell he wasn't kidding, there where only 3 people that were toured around the facilities including me haha, it was good though.
Liverpool
Reply 141
Anybody doing Fine Art BA hons in September?
Original post by gregorbalmer
I got an unconditional for history, and was wondering where the history buildings are?unorganised I know..haha

I live really near to Liverpool and have one plenty of times, as i'm also hoping to study history I have been to most of thair history buildings, they are mostly all near paddy's wigwam (Catholic cathedral), best looking at accomidation over there.
Congrats on the unconditional btw :smile:
Reply 143
Anyone in flat 403? :smile:
Firmed for Creative Writing and I'm staying in Lennon Studios Block B Flat 16 :biggrin:
Anyone else??
Northwestern halls anyone?
Reply 146
Original post by AbbieRomano

yeh i'm living in North Western in september :smile: what flat you going to be in?
Reply 147

I'm also in North Western Hall flat 111 :smile: x
Original post by Nutmegs
Got an offer for Food and Nutrition the other day :smile:

did you reply to your offer for Food and Nutrition :smile: because thats were i hope to go :colondollar:
Reply 149
I applied for my accommodation at Atlantic Point a while ago now and still haven't been allocated my flat number, has anybody else got their room sorted yet? Or do we get them on results day?
Reply 150
I am moving into Atlantic Point as well. I paid the deposit last week, but didnt get the flat number yet either. I will let you know when it happens :smile:
Maybe we are neighbours!!
I received an unconditional offer at JMU for Business and Public Relations, and I have firmed it! Woo. I applied for halls at Cambridge Court, Prospect Point and Opal. Hoping I get CC! I left uni last year because I didn't get halls and I was in a house with 3rd years, so I'm really hoping this year will be different! Really excited, you're more than welcome to add me on facebook if you have firmed too - Sophie Soraf :smile:
Reply 152
Original post by sophiealice
did you reply to your offer for Food and Nutrition :smile: because thats were i hope to go :colondollar:

I did, I'm not going LJMU though cause I've picked Sheffield Hallam as my firm and Leeds Trinity as my insurance.
Reply 153
I am moving into Atlantic Point as well. I paid the deposit last week, but didnt get the flat number yet either. I will let you know when it happens
Maybe we are neighbours!!

lol its possible! :P
Hi, is anyone doing Mathematics? also im staying in marybone 2 :smile: flat 9 room D x
Reply 155
is anyone doing english at jmu?
Original post by kiej90
is anyone doing english at jmu?

I'm doing English and Creative Writing. I think that means I'll be in some of the English lectures, just not all of them.
Original post by steviemcg
yeh i'm living in North Western in september :smile: what flat you going to be in?

Flat 208!
Reply 158
Flat 208!

Awwwhh i'll just be up the hall from you :smile: im in flat 201 :smile: can't wait too september what you hoping to study?
Im moving to Atlantic Point aswell :smile: I'm going to study Forensic Science can't wait to get out of Northern Ireland.

Quick Reply