The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

This is the first time I've watched Made in Chelsea, but I'm actually addicted already! Totally converted... how CUTE was that helicopter date?!
Original post by Charleyyy!
This is the first time I've watched Made in Chelsea, but I'm actually addicted already! Totally converted... how CUTE was that helicopter date?!

you are evidently a newbie
it was horrifically cute but tainted with torturous polite kimberley and boring richard
Karin :love::love::love::love:
Original post by kaylafrances
you are evidently a newbie
it was horrifically cute but tainted with torturous polite kimberley and boring richard

Haha, teach me your ways, O wise one :colondollar: I'm very much a newbie, I had to google the whole Dubai debauchery!
I'm not surprised if some storylines are fake but the Jamie/Spencer/Louise one unless they are good actors Jamie seemed really pissed and Louise looked genuinely upset.
Spencer didn't stab Jamie in the back he stabbed him front and sideways too
I'm liking the new bromance between Jamie and Francis :cute:
Karin is really pretty I think she's prettier than Natalie you wouldn't think they were twins even if they aren't identical they don't look related.
Why doesn't any of the guys go out with Binky she seems like a great person and she's pretty do guys just see her as just a friend. She has great taste in dogs.
Awkwardness at the spa Cheska being there was a bit random, I thought she didn't really like that group since she was annoyed with Binky last season for being friends with them.
LOL at Millie's evil eye, but she's not a confrontational person I sometimes feel sorry for her since she doesn't really have many friends.
Victoria is just vile so is Rosie and her buggy eyes.
I really want to know Kimberly's story she's a bit mysterious in the sense that know one can read her easily.
:lol: Rosie must have felt insecure sitting next Karin. What a goddess.
Original post by Indieboohoo

Why doesn't any of the guys go out with Binky she seems like a great person and she's pretty do guys just see her as just a friend.

She looked quite nice in her office gear :wink: Nice curvy figure.

She seems a bit of a tomboy and eagerly engages in friendzones wih the boys, which is probably why none of them ask her out. I'm guessing she goes outside the crowd for her romantic activities.

Get the feeling there is a slight chance her and Jamie will end up together.
Reply 1447
Okay, so..

Rosie is an absolute first class bitch. She is unashamedly disliking Millie for no apparent reason, and continuously holding things against her to make everything even more awkward, I actually feel sorry for Millie, their friendship came to a halt when Rosie hooked up with Hugo, yet Millie actually was keen to forgive and move on, yet Rosie keeps declaring that she just doesn't like her. I think she's just jealous of Millie. I'm not at all keen on Victoria, but this episode I got the feeling, if it wasn't for Rosie, she might actually be slightly tolerable. And I actually threw a chip at the tv with the whole Cheska, and her 'oh no Millie what's wrong' scenario, when she clearly knows Millie isn't going to be jumping of excitement to see the two witches of Eastwick.

Another thing, was it just me or did Natalie not invite Rosie, it was actually Hugo who put it upon himself to ask Rosie to join them, to which she said no, yet casually rocks up with her sidekick and Cheska who is irritating me more and more every bloody week.

I felt really sorry for Jamie this episode, I felt like Hugo was defending Spencer, and using the whole 'you will do anything for the one's you love', well you can also wait a few days, and speak to your friend before moving to his girl. Such an ass, Spencer has gone waay down the list for me.

Francis is just a delight, so is Mark francis, Proudlock can do no wrong and Binky is such a catch, those guys need to look closer. Kimberley is really getting too much now, I hope next week she just fizzles out, her and Richard are possibly the most annoyingly polite and boring couple ever to exist.

Karin is a babe, and Natalie is really a beaut too, anyone know where they are from originally, look slightly middle eastern, or latino.

Gabrielle's Proactive advert needs to die.
Ahhh dramaa! Always hated kimberly so glad this is all coming out, stupid annoying fake bitch.

Haaaate rosie

Love millie, they need to stop bullying her and she's so beautiful!

Absolutely HATE louise/spencer now (I did think she was lovely) but love Jamie - he's so adorable :biggrin:
Reply 1449
Also Loved how gorgeous Millie and Louise looked without Make-up!
lololol all kicking of on twitter.

Professor Green

Apologies, I'm nowhere near as dignified as the other half when it comes to these situations, I call a spade a spade, a horse a horse.

@VictoriaBH You have a foul mouth and you have a foul mouth. That might take you a while to work out...

Victoria BakerHarber @VictoriaBH
Also... @professorgreen I'm so offended by your eloquent manner. Sorry, do you need a dictionary for that?

@VictoriaBH of course being of the underclass I'd need a dictionary to understand a word which does not in any way apply to you.

Whoever is ignorant enough to think I could ever possibly be jealous of some girl who's ****ed half of London... Is WRONG!

@VictoriaBH You can't help but continually prove what a nasty piece of work you are... continue, please.

It's surprising you know what a horse looks like @professorgreen Not many of those roaming the hackney estates darling!
Franics Boulle with the cans!
Why Louise why?!?!

Also still love Francis, such a cutie.
Like I said last week, Jamie and Binky NEEDS to happen!

So glad Gabriella wasn't in this episode.

Next week looks a good'un!
Reply 1454
Oh my word they're all as bad as each other... apart from Binky, I think I have a bit of a girl crush on her.
Millie is such a drama queen. I like Binky best too, partially for her looks and personality :biggrin:
Original post by Tsunami2011
lololol all kicking of on twitter.

Professor Green

Apologies, I'm nowhere near as dignified as the other half when it comes to these situations, I call a spade a spade, a horse a horse.

@VictoriaBH You have a foul mouth and you have a foul mouth. That might take you a while to work out...

Also... @professorgreen I'm so offended by your eloquent manner. Sorry, do you need a dictionary for that?

@VictoriaBH of course being of the underclass I'd need a dictionary to understand a word which does not in any way apply to you.

Whoever is ignorant enough to think I could ever possibly be jealous of some girl who's ****ed half of London... Is WRONG!

@VictoriaBH You can't help but continually prove what a nasty piece of work you are... continue, please.

It's surprising you know what a horse looks like @professorgreen Not many of those roaming the hackney estates darling!

I wouldn't have thought arguing with Prof Green about vocabulary was such a good idea, being as that's kind of his trade...
Original post by CountMancula
Franics Boulle with the cans!

I think he gets a rough deal because he comes over as a bit awkward. The others should be more patient with him, as he seems to have a good heart.
wow, wow, wow. I just realised this is a reality tv show on wikipedia. Does this mean that they're not actors? Is this actually happening? I was wondering why people were talking as if they were real people on here. Why would you allow your life to be actually broadcasted on TV especially when you do such bitchy things. These people are such sell-offs. They lead such dramatic lives, why do i keep wanting to keep up with it?
ARGRGRHFUIWRHGELRJGAEBPAERO rosie = KING of the BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest