The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It must be a rather odd job to say the least. A (middle aged woman) colleague of mine said she used to do this when she was younger, and just had to read off a script.
Reply 2
randomgirl
It must be a rather odd job to say the least. A (middle aged woman) colleague of mine said she used to do this when she was younger, and just had to read off a script.

It was odd to start with....I don't have a script but its pretty easy now...and can be quite funny.. :p:
I'd be concerned about references. I wouldn't want a gap in my CV but I also wouldn't want to tell a respectable employer what I'd been doing. I don't object to the work itself, but on those grounds I'd rather work in something I wouldn't mind admitting to my grandmother :p:
randomgirl

THE SNORKS

I LOVE THE SNORKS
Reply 5
what do you even say?
Reply 6
dh00001
what do you even say?

operator: i'm touching myself
person: do it more
operator: ok...i am
person: omg, you're making me so hot
operator: good

i'm guessing it goes like that
Reply 7
dh00001
what do you even say?

not alot really....normally the same to each person.
some call just to chat
neon
operator: i'm touching myself
person: do it more
operator: ok...i am
person: omg, you're making me so hot
operator: good

*operator reads a magazine* :p:
Can guys become sex line operators?

Where would you go to apply for a job like that?
Reply 10
adamcleland15
Can guys become sex line operators?

Where would you go to apply for a job like that?

i think so...gay chat moslty though...not sure though:woo:
so how do you become a sex chat operator
Reply 12
adamcleland15
so how do you become a sex chat operator

look online...backs of most magazines (not ******) theres normally pleaces recruiting... :smile: I've worked for 2...first company was dodgey so need to be careful. The one i work for is legit and very good!!
Reply 13
congratulations
Reply 14
All I can say is I look forward to speaking to you.
katechar_X
look online...backs of most magazines (not ******) theres normally pleaces recruiting... :smile: I've worked for 2...first company was dodgey so need to be careful. The one i work for is legit and very good!!

fair enough

So what are you wearing?
Reply 16
If my dad calls, tell him to hang-up!
I'd do it to talk to older woman and tell them the colour of my boxers but I draw the line at other men.
jaydoh
I'd do it to talk to older woman and tell them the colour of my boxers but I draw the line at other men.

Pff .. all you probably have to do is tell them that you're rubbing your Percy and you have baby oil on your chest.

I'd do it for the money
Reply 19
jaydoh

Hmmm... i think you can be a male operator...but in mags, normally says women can call for free....so not sure you'd get payed :s-smilie:
Sucks to be a guy :p:

Latest