The Student Room Group

Where to buy sleek products in London?

Going to London in half-term, want to do a Sleek haul:biggrin:

Anyone knows where I can buy sleek products? Thanks.
Superdrug sells some
Reply 2
Most large Superdrugs.

Surrey Quays Superdrug does for sure. I'm sure other large Superdrugs do.

Btw I don't rate the products much. I bought the original i palette eyeshadows after lots of rave reviews. It's ok, but nowhere near as good as my trusty Urban Decay shadows. Haven't tried other Sleek products.

Also 10% off Superdrug w NUS card
There's a store finder here on the Sleek website. If you know what bit of London you're going to you can do a search.
The Superdrug in Orpington doesn't sell Sleek :angry:. I think you're more likely to find it in big Superdrugs and black hair/beauty shops located in areas where there are loads of black people.
Reply 5
Original post by No Future
Most large Superdrugs.

Surrey Quays Superdrug does for sure. I'm sure other large Superdrugs do.

Btw I don't rate the products much. I bought the original i palette eyeshadows after lots of rave reviews. It's ok, but nowhere near as good as my trusty Urban Decay shadows. Haven't tried other Sleek products.

Also 10% off Superdrug w NUS card

Thanks. Haven't got an NUS card though. :/

I really like sleek blush. The quality is very much similar to NARS blush, but is way cheaper :biggrin:

I also have an eyeshadow palette (storm) as well. The quality is really nice too. I haven't tried the urban decay one though. Is it expensive?
Reply 6
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
The Superdrug in Orpington doesn't sell Sleek :angry:. I think you're more likely to find it in big Superdrugs and black hair/beauty shops located in areas where there are loads of black people.

Don't get it:confused::confused::confused:
Reply 7

No, they are pretty much at most superdrugs regardless of racial demographic.
Almost all superdrug stores sell them....I wish Boots would start doing the same.
Reply 9
Original post by pinacio
Thanks. Haven't got an NUS card though. :/

I really like sleek blush. The quality is very much similar to NARS blush, but is way cheaper :biggrin:

I also have an eyeshadow palette (storm) as well. The quality is really nice too. I haven't tried the urban decay one though. Is it expensive?

Orly? Cool. I'm looking for a new blush. Are there any Sleek dupes for Nars colours? Which shades have you tried & would they suit a pale skinned person? I'm looking for something that looks like NARS 'orgasm'

I have several Urban Decay palettes. I find them really good. They're more expensive than Sleek, but the quality is v good and still cheaper than buying all the individual eyeshadows.

Superdrug are doing free delivery for online orders btw but they don't have the full range of Sleek online
(edited 12 years ago)
Surely there's a Superdrug close to home!
Original post by The Real Quaid

Not all Superdrugs sell Sleek
Original post by The Real Quaid

Yea, there are two superdrugs in my town, but they don't sell sleek! :frown:
Reply 13
Black hair shops often sell sleek and as other people have said, Superdrug.
Original post by Kimoraaa
No, they are pretty much at most superdrugs regardless of racial demographic.

Well they're not in the Superdrug in my town (which doesn't have a big population of black people). And I noticed that the Superdrugs I've been in that do sell them are in more "ethnic" areas, which I thought might be because Sleek is more geared towards that market.

Original post by pinacio
Don't get it:confused::confused::confused:

What's not to get?? I meant exactly what I said :/
Well they're not in the Superdrug in my town (which doesn't have a big population of black people). And I noticed that the Superdrugs I've been in that do sell them are in more "ethnic" areas, which I thought might be because Sleek is more geared towards that market.

What's not to get?? I meant exactly what I said :/

Oh I get what you mean now. It makes sense. In my town there aren't a lot of black hair people too probably that's why the superdrugs here don't sell sleek. Thanks :smile:
Original post by No Future
Orly? Cool. I'm looking for a new blush. Are there any Sleek dupes for Nars colours? Which shades have you tried & would they suit a pale skinned person? I'm looking for something that looks like NARS 'orgasm'

I have several Urban Decay palettes. I find them really good. They're more expensive than Sleek, but the quality is v good and still cheaper than buying all the individual eyeshadows.

Superdrug are doing free delivery for online orders btw but they don't have the full range of Sleek online

I don't use NARS blush but my sister does. So I think it would be better for you to check it yourself? I find Sleek 'scandalous' a very nice colour :smile:

Thanks for telling me about the free delivery! Unfortunately they don't sell sleek blush. But it's good for me to get something else from superdrug online anyway. As I live in the suburb and cba to go to town! :tongue:

I will try Urban Decay palette possibly. But I don't use eye shadows very often. Do you have any recommendations for eye liner? I'm using pencil, but I'd like to try some liquid eye liner. Thanks :smile:
Superdrug

Quick Reply

Latest