The Student Room Group

I'm evil and definitely not normal

I know for a fact that I'm an evil person. I don't deserve a place in society but the only thing keeping me as a normal functioning member of society is the fact I can control the urges. I'm 100% not normal.

Other people like to see other people happy. I like to see people sad. It makes me feel better about myself and makes me aware of the fact that I'm not the only one going through stuff in my life. Why wouldn't it lift my spirits?

Reasons I am not normal

Death doesn't faze me. Nothing does.

I have a strange view of people. I see them as objects who can be discarded easily rather than emotional beings

I only care about myself and close people, everyone else doesn't matter

I don't feel emotion at all

When bad things happen in the news, I don't really care. Everyone pretends that they're sympathetic but I'm more interested in the event than the actual loss of life. Why should I care about some random folk?

I don't care about sex any more because people use it as a scapegoat to show love when its all a farce. People do it for their own self gratification, nothing more, nothing less.

I don't go out of my way to make others look bad but when they bring it upon themselves it makes me happy.

I'm not aggressive, I just sit back and let it play out.

I believe life is one big farce where people put on a show, rarely showing the real them. Nature intended for survival of the fittest but man has ruined nature and forced so called moral values upon others

I do my best to blend into society to not cause a fuss

I pity gullible good people who take me at face value. I see them as weak and easy to break down like puppets on a string

I have evil thoughts all the time but never act on them. I'm not that stupid. Society doesn't take too kindly to those who act as nature intended but would rather people act by societies rules and be dictated to.

Anyone else feel like this? I try to be normal but its like acting and very stressful. Sometimes its so hard to keep going to blend in. Whenever I watch something on a TV show that involves blood or someone who is sick and twisted it gets me interested. I never like the good guys in TV shows, always the villains, because I feel I have a relation to them :smile:

Scroll to see replies

This sounds very much like aspurges syndrome, a friend of mine acts in a very similar way and has been diagnosed with this :smile:
Sauron?!?! I thought I destroyed you?!
Reply 3
"I do my best to blend into society to not cause a fuss", "I don't feel emotion at all".

It seems you're not doing your best to blend into society at the moment and it seems you feel emotion... if you felt no emotion why would feel compelled to post this message or go through the pain of having to interact with anyone?

This isn't the Aspurges syndrome I'm familiar with. If this isn't a troll message I'm not sure what you want by asking this anyway? Is this even a question or just an attention-seeking thread on how evil and 'different' you are?
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi, I think you should speak to a professional about this, they may be able to diagnose you.
Good luck :smile:
Original post by Frodo Baggins
Sauron?!?! I thought I destroyed you?!

Serious real life LOL going on there. :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by IAmTheWumAndOnly
I know for a fact that I'm an evil person. I don't deserve a place in society but the only thing keeping me as a normal functioning member of society is the fact I can control the urges. I'm 100% not normal.

Other people like to see other people happy. I like to see people sad. It makes me feel better about myself and makes me aware of the fact that I'm not the only one going through stuff in my life. Why wouldn't it lift my spirits?

Reasons I am not normal

I have a strange view of people. I see them as objects who can be discarded easily rather than emotional beings

When bad things happen in the news, I don't really care. Everyone pretends that they're sympathetic but I'm more interested in the event than the actual loss of life. Why should I care about some random folk?

I don't care about sex any more because people use it as a scapegoat to show love when its all a farce. People do it for their own self gratification, nothing more, nothing less.

I don't go out of my way to make others look bad but when they bring it upon themselves it makes me happy.

I believe life is one big farce where people put on a show, rarely showing the real them. Nature intended for survival of the fittest but man has ruined nature and forced so called moral values upon others

I pity gullible good people who take me at face value. I see them as weak and easy to break down like puppets on a string

I have evil thoughts all the time but never act on them. I'm not that stupid. Society doesn't take too kindly to those who act as nature intended but would rather people act by societies rules and be dictated to.

Anyone else feel like this? I try to be normal but its like acting and very stressful. Sometimes its so hard to keep going to blend in. Whenever I watch something on a TV show that involves blood or someone who is sick and twisted it gets me interested. I never like the good guys in TV shows, always the villains, because I feel I have a relation to them :smile:

This is quite an interesting thread. I would say there are two explanations. Either you have a slightly inflated view of yourself and believe yourself to be 'better' than everyone else, thus resulting in sweeping statements about the weak and manipulation. Alternatively it is possible that you have a personality disorder. It's not uncommon to have some of these feelings however, and it certainly doesn't make you evil, some of your comments are entirely true. For instance the stuff to do with life being a performance, it's all a show, you say the right things to certain people to generate certain responses. We are all forged by the opinions and performances of others in the same way that they are shaped by ours'.

Anyway, you say you enjoy the misfortune of others, out of curiosity, do you enjoy inflicting pain be it physical or emotional on others? Have you for example ever physically harmed animals?

Oh btw, just to let you know, you are misunderstanding Darwinian theory in claiming that 'survival of the fittest' is dead. It most certainly is not, and forms of natural selection are still prevalent, if not more so, in modern society.

Anyway, I'm not sure if you'll agree with, or appreciate this response, but they are my initial thoughts nevertheless.

However, what I don't understand is exactly what you want from this thread. Is it intended (as mentioned previously) to showcase your individuality and apparent nonconformity. If you care so little for the opinions of others why search for their approval or condemnation anonomously on the Internet?
(edited 11 years ago)
I think people who are like the OP don't actually rationalise their behaviour against what is expected of them because they don't understand what is expected. I'm calling 'phase', with a second opinion of 'good trolling effort, 8/10'.
Alright calm down everyone saying OP needs to go be diagnosed lol. its human nature to an extent, look up machiavellianism. everyone is out for themselves in the end just different people are different in how they approach it. You're just a bit blunter than other people, no big
I'm going to say that this post by the OP is to satisfy some serious superiority issues...
Reply 10
Sounds like a classic sociopath to me. By the way your feelings are not very unusual at all. You may enjoy reading The Catcher in the Rye. It's a classic, because so many people relate to it. I think you will to.
ZOMG OP you are just sooo unique
Original post by ckingalt
Sounds like a classic sociopath to me. By the way your feelings are not very unusual at all. You may enjoy reading The Catcher in the Rye. It's a classic, because so many people relate to it. I think you will to.

If nothing else, it might make you want to kill a hippie.
Reply 13
The OP sounds like most people I come across in life =/
Sociopath I reckon?
Original post by IAmTheWumAndOnly

Reasons I am not normal

Most of those characteristics aren't evil and I'm pretty sure many share some of the thoughts you do - on the surface you seem to have quite a realistic outlook on life. However, you seem to making yourself out as evil purposefully, 'death doesn't faze me. Nothing does' as if you want to be 'evil'!?
Reply 16
Sounds like you're a bit sociopathic:
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

There's actually quite a lot of sociopaths around apparently, especially in high up positions in business. You seem to have very good insight though, which is a good. If you're worried about it (which you don't seem to be, not sure what the point of your thread is?) then go talk to someone.
Reply 17
You don't care about sex :eek:
Reply 18
I call childhood trauma!
Original post by emily.knight
This sounds very much like aspurges syndrome, a friend of mine acts in a very similar way and has been diagnosed with this :smile:

You are a massive moron. Seriously. *Asperger's* syndrome is not like this. Moron.

Quick Reply

Latest