The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8520
Let's chill before focusing on GD. Remember Newcastle?
Reply 8521
Everything going right for us
COYG !!!!!:arsenal:
Original post by 419

Newcastle never had 10men
Great start. Sacking Mick McCarthy has to be one of the most ludicrous decisions in Premier League history.
RVP is the first person to score against 17 of the 19 PL teams after Ian Wright in 1996-97 :biggrin:
oh and decent bit of pressure now by wolves...and dunno why walcott is gettin booed :tongue:
Reply 8525
Everything going right for us
COYG !!!!!:arsenal:
Would have preferred Rosicky to Ramsey tbh
Reply 8527
Im happy with Ramsey starting. Rosicky isnt getting any younger and could do with a rest. And lets face it, the only way Rambo will improve is by getting enough playing time, like Theo. It would have been easy to write Theo off and bench him, but the only way you're going to get confidence players like Ramsey and Theo on form is by playing them.
Original post by 419

This is what I was thinking LOL :erm:
Reply 8529
Rosicky is probably being rested with consideration to the fact that we play again on the 16th and the 21st (Wigan and Chelsea).

I think it'd be good to give Gervinho or the Ox a decent run out in the second half, Ox for experience and Gerv for confidence.
Reply 8530
This is pretty boring. I had hoped we would put Wolves to the sword, but it's just been a passing training session.
We need to score at least 3 goals in the next half. Wolves are there for the taking with only 10 men. This is not going to be a Newcastle. We were down to 10 men rather than the other way round. Need to improve that GD just in case.

tbh, I understand why we're playing safe passes. They're doing their best to close us down and with only 10 men, they are already tiring. Not to mention Doyle is extremely frustrated and lunging in. I think the second half is the action half potentially.
(edited 12 years ago)
Bring in the OX! We need goals :biggrin:
Too comfortable, we need to step it up..
haven't done much after that 2nd goal...gimme more please :smile:
Reply 8535
Well, this sounds it will turn out a comfortably routine victory. :biggrin: Of course, with Arsenal, it's impossible to really be confident about that...

Delighted van Persie's scored, by the way. Hope he gets another.
Ramsey:facepalm2:
Reply 8537
Please bring off Benayoun and Ramsey. They are dire today.
Reply 8538
Great save. But wtf are we doing? :facepalm2:
Reply 8539
Save.

But he shouldn't need to be doing that, we should be pegging them back in their own half and making them chase the ball until they can't run any more.

Latest